Another Tire ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Tire ?

Looking at getting some new tires for my truck. Mostly highway driving, with some off road filling feeders and such. Have to drive thru some thorns n stobs to fill feeders and to one stand. should I go with E1 load range or would the SL Load range work? truck is 2002 1500 z71.

I love my Cooper AT3's. drive all over the ranch with them and haven't had problems yet, great on the highway too. I have a Dodge 1/2 ton

Comment

It will be the sidewalls you have to worry about thorns. Find a tire shop that will hot patch them. Discount wont fix them.

Comment

10 ply

Comment

Thx guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
            Looking at getting some new tires for my truck. Mostly highway driving, with some off road filling feeders and such. Have to drive thru some thorns n stobs to fill feeders and to one stand. should I go with E1 load range or would the SL Load range work? truck is 2002 1500 z71.
            On my 01 I ran nothing but E rated tires. Ride was rough as a cob but never had a side wall punch out. Had three with the"c" rated tires. Rocks thorns stobs and all.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
              On my 01 I ran nothing but E rated tires. Ride was rough as a cob but never had a side wall punch out. Had three with the"c" rated tires. Rocks thorns stobs and all.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thx for info. Yea mines pretty rough riding now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X