No announcement yet.

What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take lots of pic of your install please... with details if you don't mind...

Comment

Originally posted by whitecrow View Post
      I've always heard it's not if, but when, the slides begin to leak. Neither of our lease campers have slides, but would like the extra room. Seems it's getting tough to find trailers without slides, too.
      If the seals on the slides are maintained there will not be a problem. All slides require periodic maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Take lots of pic of your install please... with details if you don't mind...

I've shot hours of video I'm editing and will post up the video when complete.

Here it is thus far. Am waiting on the other solar panel and another piece before I can run the wiring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          I've shot hours of video I'm editing and will post up the video when complete.

Here it is thus far. Am waiting on the other solar panel and another piece before I can run the wiring

Nice. What's the wattage? How are you running the wiring.

I want to add solar and wind to mine.

Last edited by 41Chevy; 03-23-2017, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by 41Chevy View Post
              Nice. What's the wattage? How are you running the wiring.

I want to add solar and wind to mine.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...p#BVQAWidgetID

It will be 480W for now and watch for the video part 2 coming up next week on how we ran the wires. Now for the not so glamorous part and the real work, editing video.

Comment

Don't cut the cussing from the video.. make it real world

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Don't cut the cussing from the video.. make it real world

Hahahahahaha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

What RV?

I have a question.

For those that have LED rope lights on your awning, did you just use the track on the spring tube? And do you leave it in place, or remove it every time?

I am wanting to put some on the camper, where the awning attaches. Like a permanent mount... Use the tape, then silicone it in place. Not sure how to wire it in though.

That way, I could use the lights if it's too windy for the awning to be extended.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1704.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	24490031

2016 Jay Flite 264 SLX.
                      Not a top end camper, but good enough for how often we use it.

Comment

Picked this 36' last year but gonna put it back on the market. Its nice but its just too much trailer to store in Moms barn. With the King size br slide and huge living slide...she takes up some space. Think Im gonna downsize to a 26 single slide.

Name:	2015TRAILER2.jpg
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	24490032

Name:	2015TRAILER.JPG.jpg
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	24490033

Name:	2015TRAILER3.JPG.jpg
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	24490034

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                          I have a question.

For those that have LED rope lights on your awning, did you just use the track on the spring tube? And do you leave it in place, or remove it every time?

I am wanting to put some on the camper, where the awning attaches. Like a permanent mount... Use the tape, then silicone it in place. Not sure how to wire it in though.

That way, I could use the lights if it's too windy for the awning to be extended.

Mine came preinstalled with them so I'm no help. Sorry bud

Comment

Picked up our new Northern Lite 8.11 SE th week before last. Can't wait for some great times camping. Also, no more sleeping on the ground while hunting and you gotta love that!

Name:	20170312_112416.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	24490142

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Spending the weekend at Lake Whitney state park. The weather is perfect. Lows in the 50s, highs in the 70s.

This is a really nice park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well, I finally had time to complete the Install Part 1 video and it is uploading now. I am having to do it through my phones hot spot so it may take an hour and a half or so but I will post the video as soon as it is uploaded.

Comment

Working...
                                X