Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daughter was drawn for another awesome hunt!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter was drawn for another awesome hunt!!!

I have posted on here before on how lucky my daughter is with the draw hunts. She has drawn at least two hunts every year for the last 3 years. She already drew the Devils river for the 2nd time this year.

We just found out she drew the Bar O land and cattle ranch hunt through the TYHP for mule deer and javelina. I spoke with the biologist today and she will be allowed to kill one buck and two javi!!!

We get to stay in their lodge and the land owners are cooking for us. A cool thing to my is a game warden will be our guide. I cannot wait to spend time and hear his stories.

Look the ranch up they have a website. This hunt will be 1st class that’s for sure
    Last edited by The Insurance Guy; 10-30-2018, 07:51 PM. Reason: .

That is awesome
    Good luck

Comment

Awesome. Congratulations to her and you!

Comment

That is awesome!! Good luck

Comment

Comment

Pretty cool congrats

Comment

My 5,000th post!! I wanted to post on one of my post!! Thanks everyone

Comment

That's awesome bud looking forward to the recap and pics, good luck to you guys

Comment

Congrats to y'all and Good Luck on the hunt!

Comment

That is pretty cool

Comment

That’s awesome! My boy turns 8 next September, can’t wait to get him in some of these hunts.

Comment

Wow, that's awesome! Looks like y'all should have a blast and have a chance at some great bucks. Good luck!

Comment

Awesome! I had some great memories on TPWD youth hunts.

Comment

Awesome congrats. Those are some really nice Texas Muleys. Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to your daughter. That sounds like a really awesome hunt to go on. Good luck can’t wait for some LDPs

Comment

Working...
                              X