Dogs getting work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dogs getting work

Been a busy week. Sadie getting it done and Sage is doing better on every track. One track Tuesday, one on Friday and two on Saturday evening.

Hunter was questioning the shot and had dark blood at the start of the trail then went dry. We let him lay overnight. In the am and 16 hrs later Sadie lined him out. Buck went about 300 yards!

The high grass and wet conditions made it hard to track. Hunter called in the dogs and Sadie and Sage lined him up quick. Dead deer and a great shot.

This was a tough one. High grass and pouring rain, once Sadie lined him up she took him about 300 yards and bayed him up. When the hunters do the right thing on marginal shots they give the dogs a better opportunity of recovering the deer!

Jerryg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jerryg; 10-24-2018, 09:18 PM.

Great dog

Great dog

Comment

Good looking pup! Getting work done!

Comment

Dang Jerry, that grass in south Texas this year is going to be tough!! We put out new sets on our new place... grass was short to none... I have a feeder pen that the buffalo grass is higher than the pen!! And it got that way in less than 2 weeks!! I've never seen anything grow like that stuff does!! You go as far as Laredo?? I have a dog, but she's a wire hair Dachshund... She's never seen anything like that!!

Comment

Awesome work Jerry! Ol Sadie still getting it done.

Comment

That next to last photo was a Great Deer....Sadie can get her done..What DOG

Comment

Great work Jerry and team!

Comment

Good job Sadie and Sage

And Jerry

Comment

Nice. First deer looks to have a decent shot. All nice bucks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Saltwater slick,
                    I am in Laredo.

First deer had a decent shot but hunter was worried. All the blood showed pansa, hard to let him sit overnight but he did the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You have some jam up dogs Jerry. I have seen them work a few times and was impressed both times.

Comment

Good dog and nice deer.

Comment

I have a feeling I'll be seeing that 2nd buck in my garage

Comment

Great job, I know you had a great time doing it

Comment

Working...
                            X