Best Dodge Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Dodge Dealer

Trying to help a friend. Which Dodge dealer gives the best deal around Houston? Looking for 1/2, 4x4, gas, & loaded. Thanks

I used Truckville in Sour Lake...best auto buying experience ever for us

Comment

In Houston area, good luck. I have head Finnegan Dodge, but I had to go to Bluebonnet in New Braunfels to get a good deal. Made it over the phone and Internet, and picked it up the next day.

Comment

Not anywhere near Houston, but this dealer has the best deals that I've found in the country. Might be well worth a one-way plane ticket and a nice drive back to Texas.

Comment

The folks at Henson in Madisonville have always done right by me.

Comment

Hear Dallas Dodge would never let you down

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
              Not anywhere near Houston, but this dealer has the best deals that I've found in the country. Might be well worth a one-way plane ticket and a nice drive back to Texas.

https://www.dennisdillonchryslerjeepdodge.com/
              Yep pretty sure they are known as being the lowest priced dealer in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                In Houston area, good luck. I have head Finnegan Dodge, but I had to go to Bluebonnet in New Braunfels to get a good deal. Made it over the phone and Internet, and picked it up the next day.
                I agree.
                Not by Houston, but Bluebonnet in New Braunfels May be worth the drive

Comment

Spring Dodge.

Comment

Dealership in Bonham has always had the lowest advertised price whenever I was shopping. Never had to make the trip there to purchase, local dealer always seemed to get close to their price when I let them know I had no problem buying a one way ticket to pick one up. Sometimes took a couple of weeks but they would always call back with a deal.

Comment

I do lots of looking. Spring and Bonham are always the cheapest advertised prices in tx.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, not near Houston but I just bought a 2019 Ram Rebel from Bonham. With the exception of driving out of state or 6-8 hours I didn’t find a cheaper initial advertised price. Dealership in OKC had some slightly lower prices than Bonham but I didn’t want to deal with the drive to save a few hundred dollars.

Comment

Finnegan in Rosenburg has always done me right. More importantly though is how they treat you after the sell AND Finnegan is hands down the best in that aspect.

BTW:
                          I have bought 5 vehicles from them.

Comment

PM Jack71

No one will beats Jacks deals. Tell him Traildust sent ya!

He's the Dodge whisperer
                            Last edited by Traildust; 10-25-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              Hear Dallas Dodge would never let you down
                              I can never be the one to post the witty comment first! This comment was my first thought when I read the title

Comment

Working...
                              X