Fannin County Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fannin County Live

Well let me start my year long thread. Should have started it last week. So far this season I’ve seen 1 spike and killed a couple coons. Sitting in a ladder stand today north of a pond. Deep in the woods. I have something already in front of me but can’t tell what it is. Stay tuned!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spike is back again

Comment

Good luck and in

Comment

Good hunting

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Well at least it’s terrible hunting weather. Can only sit till 8:30 this morning. Have to pack and head to Lake Palestine for a tournament in the morning.

Comment

Storms are rolling thru. U on public or private?

Comment

Went out to my place to fill feeders and after getting 3 trucks stuck a total of 4 times we gave up. I’ll wait until it dries up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  Storms are rolling thru. U on public or private?

Private

Comment

Following

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looked at a property today near honey grove tx to potentially lease. Maybe 6 minutes from honey grove. Property borders highway 82 to the north and smaller section bordering the south side of 82. Didn't get to walk much of the property as the guy showing it to me didn't really want to and it was super wet from all the rain last night. Its 280 acres for 4k year round all species. Property has a creek that runs through it and some bottom land. Big bottom that borders the land as well. It appears to be mostly open tho with thin strip of hardwoods between the fields . Mainly cedar with sections of dense hardwood and lots of open space, Has three small tanks on it. It is close to honey grove city lake. Any information is helpful. From what I have read the deer population is pretty low and the deer don't get very big up there. Was hoping to hear some other opinions on the area and what the deer, hog, turkey hunting is like. $4k seems like a lot for me to just be a crap shoot without knowing much about the area. Ive hunted clay county tx in the past and have small lease in pushmataha co ok currently

Comment

Don’t do it

Comment

Thank you for the response. Kind of what I was thinking as well

Comment

I hunt 500 acres north on 5 miles north of Honey Grove and about 2 miles west of FM 100. There are deer there for sure and more hogs than a man can shoot. We see at least 1 or 2 every year on camera that is 150” plus. I saw one this year on the hoof that would push 165”. Depends on the actual size of the lake their putting in, it will push deer south and west.

Comment

If you don’t lease it PM the guys number and I’ll go look at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X