Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

175 is corn not protein correct.

Comment

Bumping this up to get more reviews. Maybe I'll have a review of my own soon, I put some out in a gravity feeder a couple days ago. We shall see how "coon proof" it is and if deer like it.

I didn't think $19 for 50lb bag was too bad considering Big&J BB2 supplement I've been trying is same price for only 20lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
        We feed protein year round and have cameras working year round. Not one pic ever in over five years of a coon messing with the feeder. They will be on ground under it from time to time, but not one pic of them hanging on it or anything.
        X2....it all depends on if you have a feeder that coons can get to

Comment

Originally posted by drakeharper View Post
          I think it's $18 per 50
          HAHA what a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
            Bumping this up to get more reviews. Maybe I'll have a review of my own soon, I put some out in a gravity feeder a couple days ago. We shall see how "coon proof" it is and if deer like it.

I didn't think $19 for 50lb bag was too bad considering Big&J BB2 supplement I've been trying is same price for only 20lbs.
            $19 a bag isn't bad...if you're feeding a few bags a month, but it's a different story when you feed 3000# a month like I do.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
              $19 a bag isn't bad...if you're feeding a few bags a month, but it's a different story when you feed 3000# a month like I do.
              A few bags doesnt do anything for it's intended purpose of protein...and not an attractant

$9-10 is alot nicer

Comment

their target market has to be the guy that buys 1 bag and dumps it out.
                They say in their video that when it rains on the pile it crusts over.
                I feed 8000# of record rack protien now.
                No way i could ever justify paying $19.00 a bag

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post

I was under the impression it was both a protein supplement along with minerals. Not just a protein alone (like Record Rack 20% that I also use in a separate feeder nearby). Hence the reason I compared it to BB2 since it seems to have both protien and minerals. Is this the case with this Deer365 supplement?

Comment

We feed 3 tons a month of L&E @ 8.50$ a sack. Dont think we could afford double that. Lol

Comment

First year with Deer 365. We have some interesting things happening on trail cams. Coons are not interested at all. The trail cams on the location that was poured directly on the ground has hogs all over it. How ever when we put it out in a feed trough no hogs toughed it. What the deer spill out on the ground the hogs eat it up. No pics of hogs eating from trough.

Comment

Some buddies and i have had some luck with it, got an email to Banks feed about being a distributor. If any one is interested let me know.

Comment

Calling 100% BS on this thread and all the nubbin bucks responses above.

Comment

I have personally used it for about 3 years time. Coons WILL NOT eat it... hogs WILL eat it. Deer love it

Comment

My bachelor groups of bucks love it. And hogs love it also. Put it out of reach of hogs or in a feed pen and deer will destroy it at least in East texas. I repeat coons will not eat it

Comment

Just get you a set of CoonHoods!!!
                                One time cost and will work year after year.

COONHOOD IS A VARMINT GUARD SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR PROTIEN FEEDERS. OUR GOAL IS TO DESIGN A COONHOOD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT BRAND OF PROEITN FEEDER

Comment

Working...
                                X