Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AG Barr in contempt

Here we go again....

Apparently it isnt a big deal.....just ask Holder.

Comment

I think Barr is going to loose about as much sleep over it tonight as I will.

Comment

Honey Badger don't care

Comment

Comment

I read where Barr had played the bagpipes in a serious local DC-area bagpipe band.

Bagpipes, kilts, drinking Scotch, the whole nine yards.

Comment

Yeah, and so...

Comment

Just another dog and pony show in this 3 ring circus!!!

Comment

Dems can keep up this circus about President Trump obstructing injustice all they want. The people are fed up with it and every time they show the hearings the dems look wacky and it gives Gates, Jordan and others ample time to make them look silly. Also, running on two years of gridlock in an attempt to impeach Trump will not play well in 2020.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                      Dems can keep up this circus about President Trump obstructing injustice all they want. The people are fed up with it and every time they show the hearings the dems look wacky and it gives Gates, Jordan and others ample time to make them look silly. Also, running on two years of gridlock in an attempt to impeach Trump will not play well in 2020.
                      Issue I fear is that they eventually find provable dirt on Trump. You see it works like this with stupid people (which is most of the US now).

Accuse - not guilt - move on..a week later people forget.
                      Repeat as many times as you can until you find something..

Then play that card and never let anyone forget. And BTW See we were right the entire time he's a dirtbag!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        Issue I fear is that they eventually find provable dirt on Trump. You see it works like this with stupid people (which is most of the US now).

Then play that card and never let anyone forget. And BTW See we were right the entire time he's a dirtbag!
                        I would say he has been completely out in the open in the spotlight for most his entire life. If there were any "dirt" per say, it would have come out by now, and or long ago before he was elected. Everything they are doing is just a temper tantrum. AG Barr was a highly respected person in DC by both sides, now that he was chosen by Trump, he's a liar. The democrats have been beat at their own game that they rigged. They can't stand it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Get what you are saying but tend to agree with the below poster, if there was smoke the world would have burned by now.

The only thing I fear is them moving from only falsifying documents and lying to more drastic measures to take Trump down. They said in open testimony on at least two occasions, 'how do we impeach without the docs'? The threat the SS should worry about comes from the CIA, FBI, DIA, NSA, etc. Those guys have their hands full for sure!

Comment

Trump is the MOST vetted individual on the entire freaking planet. My grandmother, God rest her soul, was an absolute saint but even she doesn't have crap on Trump. His cleanliness boggles my mind.
                            Sad truth is, it'll be lies that bring him down.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                              Trump is the MOST vetted individual on the entire freaking planet. My grandmother, God rest her soul, was an absolute saint but even she doesn't have crap on Trump. His cleanliness boggles my mind.
                              Sad truth is, it'll be lies that bring him down.
                              Laughable, he is the president of the USA. You cannot get there by being clean.

Comment

Working...
                              X