Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowstring

Wheres good place to order string material. Not B50
    I ordered some d97 from 60x for my longbows 3 wks ago a still haven't got it. Called a couple of times and get excuses. Called BCY and they recommended Lancaster but I hear that they're having issues with credit cards. Don't know of any other places.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

3Rivers Archery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
      3Rivers Archery

Thanks.

Comment

Ten ring strings will take a while but your string is second only to your arrows. Alan makes great string and his puffs are nice as well. He will make you a custom string to your exact specs. Big stores make them to fit within a range which can sometimes mean twisting them up 3/4 of an inch. Just my 2c

Comment

Originally posted by Dkincaid View Post
          Ten ring strings will take a while but your string is second only to your arrows. Alan makes great string and his puffs are nice as well. He will make you a custom string to your exact specs. Big stores make them to fit within a range which can sometimes mean twisting them up 3/4 of an inch. Just my 2c

Thanks I agree 100%, that's why I like making my own.

Comment

I make my own as well but Alan gets the call when I want a really nice one. I didn’t see the material request at first. I probably spent 300$ getting set up with bcy materials which I don’t regret but that stuff is getting more expensive it seems to me. Good luck sorry for misreading. Lancaster archery is a good place as well

Comment

Kustom King Traditional Archery, your kingdom for all things traditional archery with a wide selection fo bow and arrow traditional archery supplies, archery gear, and archery equipment. Traditional bows and arrows for sale.

They should also have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Car54 View Post

^^^sign up for their emails. They frequently offer discount codes and free shipping.

Comment

Might try the nocking point

Comment

I've gone to buying mine on Ebay. Usually odd lot stuff. UltraCam when I can find it. It feels good to get six or seven spools for fifty bucks. Not sure what is listed presently, though. The last two times that I've placed an order I believe that it was 10 Ring that was the seller.

Comment

Working...
                    X