Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent you a PM

Comment

I guess I lucked out a couple of weeks ago when I parked all afternoon in one of the lots with no security about a block from the Alamo. I had 2 nice coolers in the back of the truck and several firearms in the cab. No problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        Find a TBHer that will let you store in their drive while you go do your thing? I think that's the best option.
        welcome to park at my house and uber down town. Hell I'll even let your dogs stay inside with mine so they can get out of the crate

Comment

You are welcome to park at my house more on the north side of town. It’s about a 15-20 minute Uber ride. Your stuff will be safe as it’s a secluded neighborhood and your dogs can even chill in my backyard if you want to let em out.

Comment

I wouldn’t.

Nice offers from the brotherhood here

BP
            Last edited by Big pig; 03-09-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I’ve had a good customer of mine make a quick pit stop at the Marriott downtown for the night. 20’ flatbed loaded down with a Ranger Crew and a lot of gear. He came out to his truck, and they took the whole trailer. Ranger, gear, and all.

Comment

Please park at someone’s place. You can’t trust them criminal alcoholics working at the parking lots and the term “staff” is laughable at best.

Don’t even lock your doors brother because I’ve had my windows shattered and nothing stolen.

I’m quite sure there are many folk who take a gamble and win, but roulette ain’t my game.

Comment

I aint close enough for you, about 30 miles away from San Antone. And that still is too close.

San Antone is horrible, and it aint getting no better. I hate going there anymore, scares me to drive in that town.

Comment

They will only charge you 20.00 to park your trailer there and it is 10 min from Alamo. I park my livestock trailer there during the stock show every year.
                    Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    They is a KOA on Gembler street and it is a fairly safe place and there is security. Call them and tell them your situation, you should be able to rent a RV site from them near their office.

Comment

No go

Comment

Several offers, TBH greatness!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                          They will only charge you 20.00 to park your trailer there and it is 10 min from Alamo. I park my livestock trailer there during the stock show every year.
                          Yes sir, we have done the same. Real good spot.

Comment

I wouldn’t park anywhere around San Antonio with ANY item of perceived value visible in my truck. I work here myself and wouldn’t think of even leaving an igloo cooler in plain sight.

Jake

Comment

Some of these responses are funny. Y’all make San Antonio sound like a cartel town on the border of Mexico. It really isn’t that bad. I park my truck all over sa every day. I have a yeti or rtic cooler in the bed 24/7. I’ve had a cooler in the bed of my truck every single day for 3 years and no one has ever bothered it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                                Some of these responses are funny. Y’all make San Antonio sound like a cartel town on the border of Mexico. It really isn’t that bad. I park my truck all over sa every day. I have a yeti or rtic cooler in the bed 24/7. I’ve had a cooler in the bed of my truck every single day for 3 years and no one has ever bothered it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                This! It’s not like you gotta be down for el barrio to live here. Park at one of the tbh guys that offered and you’ll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X