No announcement yet.

How often do you carry a pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work is the only exception, then it's in the car on a magnet on the driver's side console. If I leave the house, it's either in my pocket or on my hip.

Comment

never for me, except sometimes if I am at the lease

Comment

never unless i was goin to gunfight...but on road I would let you look down the barrel of my snakecharmer 410

Comment

Always.

Comment

Almost everyday everywhere it’s legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
              From boots on to boots off. Carry all day everyday with a good holster and you don’t even notice. I went through hundreds of dollars worth of holsters to finally find one that feels like second nature when I get dressed
              This. What I carry depends on attire. It is like my wallet and keys, goes with me every day. I almost always have another handgun for back up in my vehicle as well.
              Last edited by Pineywoods; 03-29-2020, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Most of the time

Comment

it's against company policy to have any weapon on you or in your vehicle on company property. other than that i have one on me or within 5 steps.

Comment

Always, doing you no good in the glove box.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The only time I don’t carry outside the house is Camp Gladiator and that’s not often.

From boots on to boots off. Carry all day everyday with a good holster and you don’t even notice. I went through hundreds of dollars worth of holsters to finally find one that feels like second nature when I get dressed
                      Curious what holster you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        What’s most of the time? I spend most of my time at work, the gym, the movies, bar, or dinner. I guess I could strap up when I head to the local sporting goods store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Because no one ever found them in a dangerous scenario in those places! I’m like others I carry generally when I’m dressed. I worked for a company previously that had a no guns policy. I asked for written permission to carry and it was granted

Comment

Comfortable holster is paramount to how often you’ll carry. I carry whenever I can, which is most of the time.

Comment

I carry daily. If I’m going in to the office I’ll leave it in the car. Took a couple tries to find a comfortable holster but don’t notice anymore when I’m carrying

Comment

All the time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately it's against company policy to carry anywhere on company property, including the parking lot. So I usually only have one when I go to the lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X