Looking for Tires on a Budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Tires on a Budget

I'm looking to purchase 4 new tires and knew I could get some honest opinion from the green screen. Any good suggestions?

I drive a 4WD Ford F-150, but I use the 4WD about 3-5 times a year. I don't go looking for trouble. Most of my driving is from my house to work, 10 miles. I am looking at the all terrain tires.

Thanks in advance.

275/65/20 4WD

Nitto Ridge Grappler
    Cooper Discoverer XLT
    Nitto Terra Grappler

Comment

Falken AP3

Comment

I've got the Ridge Grapplers on my F250. I've put about 10k miles on them so far and they have held up well.

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
          Nitto Ridge Grappler
          Cooper Discoverer XLT
          Nitto Terra Grappler
          This along with the BFG TKO, but they are not cheap. Togo ATs are also a great tire.

Tires that size are going to be $250-$300 for a good tire.

Comment

275/65r20 Cooper at3 $280plus tax installed Including disposal and instillation. Located in Bryan. ��

Comment

A lot of the tires mentioned are great tires but not "budget" tires. Falken AT3W is hands down the best budget AT tire in my opinion. I ran nothing but Nitto's and Toyo for a long time and put a set of these on my '17 F150 that I had. They are cheap, last forever, look good, quiet, etc. I put a new set off 33" tires on my stock 20" rims on my Ford for $720 out the door. When my new Tacoma's tires wear out, I'm putting a set on it.

Comment

What part of the world are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by jtempleton View Post
                  275/65r20 Cooper at3 $280plus tax installed Including disposal and instillation. Located in Bryan. ��
                  This is a great tire, I'm really impressed with mine so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Wlambert42 View Post
                    I'm looking to purchase 4 new tires and knew I could get some honest opinion from the green screen. Any good suggestions?

I drive a 4WD Ford F-150, but I use the 4WD about 3-5 times a year. I don't go looking for trouble. Most of my driving is from my house to work, 10 miles. I am looking at the all terrain tires.

Thanks in advance.

275/65/20 4WD

What's your budget? I have a set of new 285 55 20 (less than 80 miles on them) 20" BF Goodrich A/Ts.
                    Where are you located? I can meet within a reasonable drive.

Comment

I just put the same size tire on my GMC Sierra. Went with the Goodyear Wrangler Ultraterrain from Discount tire. Out the door for $973.82 plus a $50 mail in rebate.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by tmurray; 01-21-2020, 01:44 PM.

Comment

What ever you decide to get, know 2 things.

1) you can always find them the cheapest online
                        2) discount tire will match any price online that has free shipping.

I saved over $400 on a set of bf goodridge KO2’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been really happy with the falken wildpeak I just put on, only about 8k mi so far but they do great on and off road

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                            I've been really happy with the falken wildpeak I just put on, only about 8k mi so far but they do great on and off road
                            That's what I had... the Falken Wildpeak AT3W. I had over 40k on them when I got rid of my truck and they had tons of life in them and were wearing great. I'm pretty good at rotating them every 5-10k miles though. I was really impressed.

Comment

Working...
                            X