• Show
Clear All

Great trophy, congrats.

Comment

Congrats, great rams!!

Comment

Very nice congrats.

Comment

Nice! My trip is in Feb of 21 and I can't wait. Trying to decide between my 6.5 CM or my .270.

Congrats on an awesome animal!

Comment

Chris is a hell of a guy. We were down in January, but the weather killed us. Neither one of us got a ram, but he’s bringing us back the first weekend in November to take another crack at it. Gary and Ryan were awesome guides to work with too!
            Last edited by BULL21; 09-24-2020, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
              Fellas, after 3 years and about 14 solid days of hunting/glassing, dad was finally able to connect with a good ram. Took a shot at 550 yards up the mountain and wore this good ram out with his dad’s (my paw paw’s) 7mm STW. It was a great hunt and an awesome moment for me and dad.

Guys, go to huntaoudad.com and give Chris Leland a shout, he’ll put you on the sheep.

Was that over by the gun range or Chris’ place?
              Last edited by BULL21; 09-24-2020, 01:47 PM.

Comment

looks to be the hill right by Chris's house IMHO

Comment

We shot him just north of Study Butte off the hwy.

Comment

I had a somewhat different experience with chris....

I recently hunted with him and he had not only double booked me with FOUR other hunters, but he did not guide me at all. Basically just took my money and dumped me off on the side of a mountain. I didn't get into aoudad until the last day of a three day hunt. You couldn't pay me to go back!!

Don't waste your time or money, spending a little more and get a quality hunt. Chris's "guided" hunts are a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X