Rajin Blaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rajin Blaze

Cajun Blake, where do I get me some of that spice???? Please PM me.

CB,
    I forgot to ask do you have any recipes you can post up using blaze?

Comment

I'm working on the webpage right now which should be ready by the weekend

if you need some now, send me a PM and i'll get a shipping price to your door

rainbow , i'll send you a others who inquired a PM

Jo, I use the Ragin Blaze seasoning on fish, shrimp, fajitas, eggs, grits, tamales, chicken, baked potatoes, pork chops, deer roasts, pizza, shish-ka-bobs, sausage, soups, hash browns, chili, spaghetti, mac n cheese, steamed vegetables , burritos, guacamole, popcorn, beef stew, potato salad, pasta , tacos, hummus, great sprinkled over sliced fresh tomatoes or cucumbers , etc...... let your imagination run wild , put RB on any kind of meal

I even make bloody mary's with a dash of Ragin Blaze

for those curious, my seasoning is blended with ground chipotle peppers to give it some heat but also a distinctive smoky flavor.

i plan on starting a thread once everything is up and running

I have a Ragin Blaze email address right now as the webpage is half complete ,just adding more pics, text, and a shopping cart option
      Last edited by Cajun Blake; 06-15-2010, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Rajin Blaze

Great on salmon...and potatos...and hell, even the spinach! Good stuff brother.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post
          Great on salmon...and potatos...and hell, even the spinach! Good stuff brother.
          Thx for the plug Cam your food looks great amigo

maybe the seasoning will entice our kids into eating green vegetables

Hmmm, brussel sprouts anyone

Comment

Blake... How much salt is mixed up in the concoction? And what about garlic? I like the fact of the ground chipolte peppers.... sounds finer than frog hair!

Comment

Tubby,

the nutritional standard for "low sodium" is 140 mg of sodium or less per serving

I purposely went with a low salt blend keeping the health conscience person in mind

my seasoning is being sent in for a "nutritional value" as I was informed Ragin Blaze is gonna be very close to "low sodium" , somewhere around 140 mg - 170 mg

i'll keep you posted

Tony's has 310 mg of sodium
              Slap Ya Mama has 310 mg of sodium

RB does include granulated garlic as it's not overkill

Comment

I was lucky enough to get my hands on some of this at the LSBA banquet on Saturday. I've been putting it on just about everything since then! Great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  Tubby,

the nutritional standard for "low sodium" is 140 mg of sodium or less per serving

I purposely went with a low salt blend keeping the health conscience person in mind

my seasoning is being sent in for a "nutritional value" as I was informed Ragin Blaze is gonna be very close to "low sodium" , somewhere around 140 mg - 170 mg

i'll keep you posted

Tony's has 310 mg of sodium
                  Slap Ya Mama has 310 mg of sodium

RB does include granulated garlic as it's not overkill
                  PERFECT!

Comment

Here's my first Cajun Blaze recipe:

Whole backstraps cut in half to make them shorter (I used lamb this time) - trim all fat and membrane off the meat.

Shake on Cajun Blaze liberally and rub it in on both sides of the strap.

Inject some garlic butter into the straps.

Wrap peppered thick smoked bacon around the straps. It takes multiple strips of bacon to continue a full wrap around the entire strap. Pin them with wood toothpicks.

Grill away until the bacon is completely done. The meat inside will be medium to medium-rare.

Slap you Cajun Blake! Das gud stuff ri deh.

Comment

Rajin Blaze Fever!

I sprinkled some on my poor man filets last night and let me just say, "It will make you hurt yourself!"

Great job Blake! I love that you thought of individuals who need seasonings with lower sodium content.

Get a bottle, you will not be disappointed! We all know he can cook, we have seen his mouth watering pics on the green screen.

Comment

I have two containers sitting on my shelf! We left for Brownsville a couple of days after returning home from the Banquet and I have not been able to use them yet. I am biting at the bit to put some heat on a meal! I was thinking about it tonight and I think I may Cajun Blaze some gator on the grill tomorrow! The hotter the better for me. I am almost as excited to use all of it, so I can put it on my "hot stuff" collector shelf!! Thanks for setting up a booth at the Lone Star Bowhunters Association's Banquet this year! It was really great meeting you!

Comment

Gotta Gotta get me some of dat!!!

Comment

Didn't get around to the grilled gator tonight, but seasoned some venison backstrap steaks with it for some Drunken Venison and red potatoes with butter & herbs. YUMMY!!! Accompanied it with Parmesan Noodles, Buttered Snow Peas and Zucchini, Tomato & Cheese Frittata, to which I added some of the Cagin Blaze seasoning as well. I really enjoyed dinner tonight! Thanks, Cagin Blaze, ....I mean Blake!!! Y'all gotta get ya some!!

Comment

Definately gonna have to get me some of this!

Comment

Working...
                              X