These things are the DEVIL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stood up and had no idea these bastages were right above me. Literally a few inches above my head! Took a direct hit to the left shoulder and had another one stuck under my release!!! That sumbiatch had a free for all.... 5 mins later and my thumb is starting to swell and stiffness in the joint. Got me on my palm too! Man I hate getting stung!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stinging insects suck!!

Comment

I always set off a bug bomb in my blind a week before season opens.

Comment

Put some snuff on it !

Comment

Not a good morning for you and I. I'm fighting a battle with asp's right now. So far I've sent 25 to the ground.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            Put some snuff on it !

I did!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
              Not a good morning for you and I. I'm fighting a battle with asp's right now. So far I've sent 25 to the ground.

Freaking brutal!

Comment

Feel for ya man! I got tagged a few times last weekend mowing around my back fence. I've taken out so many nests the last couple months and more just seem to pop up around my house like clockwork. Last year I didn't have any wasps.

Comment

Soak it in cider

Comment

Or Clorox. Stops the pain within a minute or less. I try to keep a small bottle of Clorox in the truck toolbox just for flying devils

Comment

Every year before season opens, I put a No Pest Strip in my blinds. It's made by Hot Shot and comes in a green package. I don't even bother looking inside. I just open the door set it on the floor and close the door. There's a good guarantee that anything inside will be dead by the next day, and it lasts the entire season. You're not supposed to stay inside with it for too long. So when I hunt that stand, I set it outside, then put it back in when I leave. Best thing I've used so far.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well fellas, I’m 3.5 miles from the truck and hour and fifteen from home once I start driving. Looks like I’ll be suffering this one out! [emoji1303]

Last edited by DapperDan; 10-07-2017, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Soak it in cider
                          I see what you did there!! [emoji6][emoji106] That's the cure-all for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MedikDave View Post
                            Every year before season opens, I put a No Pest Strip in my blinds. It's made by Hot Shot and comes in a green package. I don't even bother looking inside. I just open the door set it on the floor and close the door. There's a good guarantee that anything inside will be dead by the next day, and it lasts the entire season. You're not supposed to stay inside with it for too long. So when I hunt that stand, I set it outside, then put it back in when I leave. Best thing I've used so far.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                            I did this about 3 weeks ago and checked a blind last week to find some cock roaches still scurrying about in it. Must be the partially open windows kept the potency down enough to allow those nasty things to survive.

I was hoping it would send all pest away.
                            It worked in the other 3 stands I put them in though.
                            Dead wasp and mud daubers all over the floor.

Comment

Just pee on it. Will stop the pain very quick.

Comment

Working...
                              X