land for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

land for sale

the place I hunted has been up for sale about 7 months now. 254 acres for 1.7 mill. I started working for another company and the owner is looking for a ranch closer to Houston. this one is right on the Brazos less than 1.5 miles from 290 if he buys it should I ask the land owner for some kind of commission for the sale? yes, I will still hunt the land. no money was payed from me to hunt the last 4 years. went as a guest and really only shot hogs. did work the fences and ran the tractor mower. built a 8x12 cabin. its not like I just showed up and killed. some tax free cash would be real nice. any thoughts?

I'd just be thankful for having a place to hunt like you did and will continue to do.

Maybe say it in a joking way and see what happens.

Comment

Be thankful and hope for the same opportunity on the next place. If you feel you're owed more you should rethink hunting there until a discussion is had about compensation for work.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope

Comment

Do you have a real estate license?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Do you have a real estate license?
            no.

Comment

Tell me more about this "tax free cash" situation.....

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Tell me more about this "tax free cash" situation.....

Comment

NO!!!!

Comment

it would be a gift? even that I payed nothing to hunt, I worked the land one weekend a month. the cabin cost about 1,900.00 and it stays. built feeders and blinds. trucked in many loads of used brick and fill material for the wash outs. but feel unsure if the "gift" is needed. the sign out front say brokers welcome.

Comment

I would ask for a finders fee from the seller. Maybe 10k

Wouldn't hurt

We bought our first house that way, from someone who brought us to the showing. She got a $500 gift card from the builder. But it was a 100k house not 1.5

Comment

I would be very happy with 1000.00 I shot one doe 2 years ago. its not about greed on my part. just question about is it normal to receive some thing for helping sell the land?

Comment

If you brought me a buyer for a 1.5mil piece of property I had for sale, I would be more than happy to toss 10 grand your way after closing for a finder's fee.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            If you brought me a buyer for a 1.5mil piece of property I had for sale, I would be more than happy to toss 10 grand your way after closing for a finder's fee.
                            Yessir, me too.

Comment

I’m still trying to process $6,700 per acre!

Comment

Working...
                              X