6th annual W.O.R.P. TOUR IN P.O.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiny's taxiderm View Post
    6th or 7th, can't remember W.O.R.P. (war on redheads and pintails)TOUR IN THE BEAUTIFUL PORT O'CONNOR TEXAS to be held the last weekend of duck season January 27&28th,however, some of us get down there the Thursday before...

The worp tour is a wonderful event that has brought tbhers from all over the state down for a fun filled weekend of duck hunting and story telling with new friends.

This year we will be taking a $50 deposit for all that are going to assure you a bed to sleep in. If you have a boat worthy of running in the bay please bring it. Let's make it happen. We currently have 3 places booked, one of which is already full, can get more if needed.
    PM sent

Comment

Pms returned, sorry for the delay, between work and opening weekend of rifle season I haven't had much time on here. I'm ready for the hunt to be here already

Comment

Looking forward to getting out on the water soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tiny's taxiderm View Post
          Pms returned, sorry for the delay, between work and opening weekend of rifle season I haven't had much time on here. I'm ready for the hunt to be here already

I can relate. Work has been crazy of late.

Comment

Ok everyone, this thing is getting closer and deposits are rolling in. Work and hunting has had my life busy busy the last few weeks, just ready for the hunt to be here and hopefully make a hunt before hand as well. If at all possible I would like to receive all deposits before or around the first of the year so we can have enough housing for everyone, also if you are bringing a boat please let me know either through a pm or here on the thread itself, if you need a ride please do the same thing. Hope everyone is ready for this nice cool weather headed down this week. Hear from y'all soon

Comment

Tiny - PM inbound.

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                Tiny - PM inbound.
                Steve, pm'ed you back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tiny we were just talking about this trip yesterday and were wondering if we have any more specifics on timing or anything- place were staying, just any details- if not no worries- really looking forward to this one and meeting a bunch of our fellow TBH'ers!

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
                    Tiny we were just talking about this trip yesterday and were wondering if we have any more specifics on timing or anything- place were staying, just any details- if not no worries- really looking forward to this one and meeting a bunch of our fellow TBH'ers!

I talked to him the other day. Sounds like we have a couple of our regular places reserved and probably needing a third. This is why there was the post about getting deposits in so there is a good head count and he can get accommodations.

Timing is the last weekend of the season, typically Friday to Sunday.

It sounds like it’s going to be a good turnout this year. If you haven’t contacted Tiny do it soon. And don’t forget to let him know if you have a boat capable of the bay or if you will be a boat rider.

Good luck to everyone who is hunting the split opener this weekend! I hope to make a couple trips to POC before the WORP!

Comment

Checking my schedule, but am going to try and make it this year I’ll know in the next couple days.

Comment

Tiny sent you a pm brother.

Comment

I know fargus and I will be needing a ride.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll probably have room for 1 or 2 guys

Banded Drake Custom Calls

Comment

I’m seriously thinkin about it. My friend who is a waterfowl guide may join me. Here’s a few specks i shot on my last hunt.

Comment

Anyone go opening of the split? Been in the deer woods myself

Comment

Working...
                                X