At my wits end!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Divorced her after i found out on Christmas Day she was having/had 5 affairs on me on... she’s mad i in her words “pulled the plug on her when she needed me” lol.... so now she does everything in her power to make my life miserable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!! Classic narcissist....was that the cheerleader?

Comment

But does anyone else know another route to get a title?????? Asking for a friend

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
        Wow!! Classic narcissist....was that the cheerleader?

If you only knew!!! And yes that was her

Comment

Pretty much there lol i try not to let her misery afffect me..

Can you dish the story on how you found out on Christmas?

Years ago an old frat brother's wife wanted luggage for Christmas. He got her what she wanted. On Christmas morning she gave him nothing, said the luggage is for her moving out. She was packed up and gone in a few hours.

Comment

I say go find some red light cameras.

Comment

May have even been a screech
              Groan! Men groan!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                And hit every toll you can find. Cover your face when you go through the camera's though.

If you have a photo of your ex, get a life size copy and wear it through the camera spot....have fun

Comment

But does anyone else know another route to get a title?????? Asking for a friend
                  Court? Shouldn't this have been done in a timely matter? Is it legal for them to stall like this?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Court? Shouldn't this have been done in a timely matter? Is it legal for them to stall like this?
                    The cars not worth what it would cost to go to court but yes she also hasn’t taken me off her credit cards like she was supposed to per court orders and she has dropped my credit score 115 pts since the divorce last year.

Comment

Bonded title?

I am in the middle of getting a bonded title for a vehicle I have had over 30 years and never got the title for, but that may not work for you. They will still go through the process of contacting anyone who it is currently titled to, before issuing a bonded title (costs about $100), so that may be a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by hboy35 View Post
                        I am in the middle of getting a bonded title for a vehicle I have had over 30 years and never got the title for, but that may not work for you. They will still go through the process of contacting anyone who it is currently titled to, before issuing a bonded title (costs about $100), so that may be a waste of time.
                        Wonder how long they have to respond if i try this

Comment

Working...
                        X