Galveston House Rental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galveston House Rental

Are there any TBHer’s who have a house in Galveston they would be willing to rent out for a night to me, my brothers, and my dad? We are looking to stay for one night from June 22 to the 23rd. My brothers and I are treating my dad to a fishing trip to celebrate his retirement. We are non-smokers and are just looking for a reasonable place to lay our heads for the night.

If you have a place or know of one, please feel free to PM me or comment below. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry don't have one to rent to you, but I did rent one off VBRO for this coming weekend at a pretty good price. 8 of us going for $90 a piece for Friday thru Sunday. Its on a canal in Sea Isle.

Comment

Guessing your going with a guide or know that area? We have a place we rent out in Sargent if y'all want to fish Matty in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Darkarcher159 View Post
        Its on a canal in Sea Isle.
        The $10 burgers at the Sandbar in Sea Isle are hard too beat. Yall be careful though...the warm weather will bring out the "cougars".

Comment

I have 3 of them, you can book it thru VRBO #4050506, #4729246, and #3897447

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
            Guessing your going with a guide or know that area? We have a place we rent out in Sargent if y'all want to fish Matty in the future

Yes sir. We have a 10 hour off shore trip planned. It was easier to get a guide with 3 of the 5 of us not having any tackle and coming in from out of state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post

All of the listings are stating a min of a 2-4 night stay. Will you be willing to let us stay for just one night? If so, I think one of yours would work for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
                All of the listings are stating a min of a 2-4 night stay. Will you be willing to let us stay for just one night? If so, I think one of yours would work for us.

I could do it during the week but not on weekend, sorry, I would lose the Saturday booking if I did that.

Comment

I could do it during the week but not on weekend, sorry, I would lose the Saturday booking if I did that.

Do they book up pretty regular on the weekend in June? I imagine they would since it’s probably the peak season.

Comment

What's the TBH coupon code?

Comment

Working...
                    X