Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would guess 2750-3000.

Comment

We just had our house done for about $1600.00. Our house is 1590 sq foot. I’m in B/CS area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I lived in Manor and sold a house there about 2-3 years ago. I had it painted before I sold it. I used this guy

Lopez J Painter
        12801 THOMAS JEFFERSON ST MANOR, TX 78653
        (512) 801-5282

That is his home address. He painted his own house. He also painted 12809 Thomas Jefferson (my old house), and I believe he painted the greenish house across the stress from my house. He did caulking, ect. I was only one color, and I think is was under 2000$. House was 1540sqft. brick on bottom/hardboard crap on top.
        A friend two houses down from mine(12809) had his done(by some other guy/cheaper), and it looked ****ty, over/spray in some areas and poor coverage in others.

I liked the guys, easy to deal with, and was happy with the outcome. Not sure how far south Austin you live, but you could drive into that neighborhood and at least look at what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Horsefly View Post
          approx. $2500
          I was gonna say $3000, but somewhere between $2500 and 3K

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
            I was gonna say $3000, but somewhere between $2500 and 3K
            Just remember you get what you pay for. This is what I was going to say. Good paint isn`t cheap and good painters are worth their money.

Comment

Good painters make good money

Comment

My FIL is a painting contractor and as a business owner with employees I don't think he would touch a job like that for less than 5k. Small jobs cost more because the travel, setup, prep, are just as if not more extensive than new construction. If you have a handy man or some employee of a contractor come do it on the side for cash you can get it done cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                X