Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A turkey walks into a fire station......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    So, you had a wild turkey running around INSIDE your fire station, and nobody knew it until these ladies knocked on the door and alerted you vigilant firefighters? Is that how the story goes?
    They were otherwise preoccupied with The Real Housewives of...... or X-Box, or cooking, or napping in a recliner,or playing ping pong, or shooting hoops, or lifting weights, or skyping with their girlfriends, or eating, or polishing some brass, or polishing some chrome or.................

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
      They were otherwise preoccupied with The Real Housewives of...... or X-Box, or cooking, or napping in a recliner,or playing ping pong, or shooting hoops, or lifting weights, or skyping with their girlfriends, or eating, or polishing some brass, or polishing some chrome or.................
      Exactly what I was thinking!

Comment

Don’t be jealous!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Exactly what I was thinking!
          I knew I couldn't be the only one!!!

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
          Don’t be jealous!!
          I have to admit, I am a little jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            The one on the left looks like Elvira...Mistress of the Dark
            I was thinking Ozzie Ozborne!!

Comment

got nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Oh...I guess you haven’t seen Elvira lately huh? [emoji23]

[ame="<div style="display: none;" id="ame_noshow_post_1522818325_2">
                <a href="" title="YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube</a>
                </div>
                <div style="display: inline;" id="ame_doshow_post_1522818325_2">
                <object width="720" height="480">
                <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SVC7UbuWGRc&start="></param>
                <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
                <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SVC7UbuWGRc&start=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="480" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>
                </div>"]Ghoultown "Mistress of the Dark" starring Elvira [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                  Not as hot as a red-headed witch and more accessible [emoji3][emoji106]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                  I give. You win.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Tell us more....

Family Members of a CO-Worker, I saw this thread and was like........Dude is that your sister and your aunt??? They have all kinds of animals in their yards lol

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
                      Family Members of a CO-Worker, I saw this thread and was like........Dude is that your sister and your aunt??? They have all kinds of animals in their yards lol
                      ...you were like?

Comment

Was that a wild Turkey or a domesticated Turkey? Could be an issue with the game warden.

Comment

Hey, someones gotta do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
                            Hey, someones gotta do it!
                            Yeah, turns out that I chose poorly given today's climate...

Comment

I’ve wrestled a calf in one of our fire stations once. It got away from a FFA function at the high school across the road. Led us on a wild chase for about thirty minutes before it literally ran into the firehouse and got trapped. I got calf slobber all over my uniform and a good laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X