hunts ranch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hunts ranch?

well, i am trying to go ahead to arrange my next texas trip, my daughter is going along this time to join me she is 10 years old.hunts ranch in north texas will be a closer drive for us, as my best friend lives in nashville,tn and and we can make it in 8-9 hours. they seem to be child friendly there. for you guys that have went how would you rate it and would you recommend it, i enjoyed hunting keith johns, bar e and double l they were all great but a little a little far, but hunts ranch probably would be a better road trip for my daughter shes a little impatient on long journeys we are looking at feb or march. still after axis or blackbuck and maybe a ram for her.

Thank you ,
    Bill

I'm pretty sure bear and Lance have hunted there. If they don't chime in, PM them.

Comment

Didn't Chew shot a gold medal black buck there?

Comment

Been there over 20 times. Good place for the young one to get started plus a wide selection of animals.

Comment

Rickey is a nice fellow. I took my dad along in January and took the ram in my avatar. You can make it as hard as you want it to be there. Some of the fallow were new I suppose,as one of them stood 5 yards away when I got out of the box blind in back of the property. I was after rams, and they were the most skittish of all besides the axis.

Comment

Working...
          X