Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruger Predator 6.5 Creedmoor.......gotta see this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just removed a coil from the trigger spring per the YouTube video. What a difference. This thing will be a tack driver now.

Comment

Just ordered one, budsgunshop. 397 plus tax and free shipping. Any recommendations on glass, considering vortex but this is the first gun I will want to stretch out with. The gun will outshoot my abilities, for what it's worth.

Comment

If anybody finds one at an Academy in the northern end of the metroplex please let me know. I've got gift cards to burn up.

Comment

Just ordered a new stock for my Creed. Moving the MDT over to the 18" .308.

Boyds new AT-ONE stock got my attention so I ordered one today.
          Last edited by Chad C; 05-11-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

http://atonegunstocks.com/
            This is the first time ive seen that stock. Gonna grab me one as well, great price for that piece.

What color did you go with? Make sure to post pictures when you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
              This is the first time ive seen that stock. Gonna grab me one as well, great price for that piece.

What color did you go with? Make sure to post pictures when you get it.
              Coyote @ $201 shipped, I was sold.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Chad C; 05-11-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

There went my mothers day presents

Comment

Finally got a chance to stretch the legs a little bit on my 6.5 Creedmoor RAP. My regular range only has a 100 yard range, but yesterday I finally got joined up at the other range near me, it has a 600 yard range. I only had about 20 rounds total for the gun, about half a box each of factory 129 and 140 gr loads. They both shoot to virtually the same POI at 100 yards. I verified zero at 100 with both loads, then moved to 200. The 129 took 6 clicks to rezero at 200, the 140 required 4 clicks. Moved to 300, and went to 15 and 13 clicks for the 129 and 140 respectively. That exhausted my 129 ammo. There is a 8" square gong at ~350 you can shoot from the same bench as the 300 target. I reset for it, added a couple more clicks and held on the upper left corner of the gong. The wind was a pretty steady 8-10 from 10 o'clock. First shot was a miss just over the top. Held dead on for three more shots. Here is what it did. This is the first time I've ever shot off the bench at more than 200.

Now that I've got all my factory rounds shot up, it's time to work up a load for it. There is a gong at 600 with my name on it for next weekend.

Comment

Coyote @ $201 shipped, I was sold.
                    Pretty intrigued with these stocks, as I just picked up a RAP in .308.
                    In for the reviews and opinions of it. Looks like a lot of stock for the money.

Comment

Still uses the factory mag, correct?

Comment

Couldnt stand it anymore...gotta find out for myself. Just ordered one in Zombie Green. Anticipated ship date is 5/22
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                          Still uses the factory mag, correct?

Yessir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by T_Sebastian View Post
                            Couldnt stand it anymore...gotta find out for myself. Just ordered one in Zombie Green. Anticipated ship date is 5/22
                            I like this, is that the only option you have to pick to get a stock like pictured?

Comment

Yessir

Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                                Bummer.

Anarchy outdoors was creating a 10 round replacement, I need to check on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X