Comment

Hope it stays that neat.

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Looks great! Congrats!

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          Hope it stays that neat.

Lol! That ain't no lie! The more stuff you acquire, the harder that is....fo' sho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
            Looks great! Congrats!

Lol! That ain't no lie! The more stuff you acquire, the harder that is....fo' sho!

There is a ton of stuff in those cabinets. I can't imagine needing much more but I am sure I don't know what I am talking about.

Comment

Can I make one suggestion?

Move your press to the right a bit, so you can put items on either side of it. When I load single stage, I charge all the cases first in a loading block. Then I move that block to the right side of the press. Box of bullets and box or block to accept finished cartridges on the left. I stand or sit just to the left of the press, operating it with my right hand. Process is like this- grab charged case with right hand and insert into shell holder. At roughly the same time, I'm grabbing a bullet with my left. While I hold the bullet in the case mouth with the left hand, the right hand moves the press handle down. Then after the cartridge returns to the bottom, I remove it with the left hand, while grabbing a fresh charged cartridge with the right, then repeating as needed. I can run 50 through the seating process in about 5 minutes like this.

Comment

Looks real nice, great door pulls.

Agree with giving a little space to the left of press.

Comment

Looks good
                  Should work well

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
                    Looks great! Congrats!

Yeah, I speak from experience ! I cleaned mine up for this pic !
                    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a good setup

Comment

Thats awesome! I rearranged mine and moved another work bench from the garage last night. Before and after

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Comment

Hm mines a catch all in the shop. It usually takes me 30 mins to move stuff around to reload. Looks great though!

Comment

Working...
                          X