X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorial Day Sale

Post them up.

Quantico Tactical - 20% off - MEMORIAL17

Im looking for a sale on Proof Research Carbon Fiber 16'' Mid Gas .308 10 twist if anyone sees one.

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
    Post them up.

Im looking for a sale on Proof Research Carbon Fiber 16'' Mid Gas .308 10 twist if anyone sees one.
    Proofs are great barrels but have you seen the Dracos barrels? They have a lifetime warranty. Supposedly if you shoot one out, they chamber another up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
      Proofs are great barrels but have you seen the Dracos barrels? They have a lifetime warranty. Supposedly if you shoot one out, they chamber another up for you.

Are the running a Memorial Day sale? I need 2, building my two kids a light weight 308.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Post them up.

Thanks for post

Comment

Say whhaaaatttt? Are they counting on someone not shooting them out? Lots of folks burn a bunch of barrels out. That's a crazy offer and I am going to look now haha. Any experience with them?

Comment

We are having a Memorial Day Special

Free Premium Club Membership to TBH Members. Here is the like to the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              Say whhaaaatttt? Are they counting on someone not shooting them out? Lots of folks burn a bunch of barrels out. That's a crazy offer and I am going to look now haha. Any experience with them?
              Not a Memorial sale that I am aware of. Just mentioned because they have such a crazy warranty. I have no experience with them but have seen reports from the standard mil spec test on certain rounds per minute and the Dracos only got up to 225*F. They are still very new.

Comment

Are the running a Memorial Day sale? I need 2, building my two kids a light weight 308.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Interested in a list of parts you are using for lightweight build

Comment

Not a Memorial sale that I am aware of. Just mentioned because they have such a crazy warranty. I have no experience with them but have seen reports from the standard mil spec test on certain rounds per minute and the Dracos only got up to 225*F. They are still very new.
                  10-4. Gonna watch them. Looks interesting.

Comment

I'll definitely be looking into them but the thing about warranties is that a company has to be around to honor them, for the warranty to be any good. Hate to be a partypooper but providing such a crazy warranty has to make you wonder about the longevity of the company behind it. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

home depot has 5 piece dewalt 20 volt for 349 that is 150 off

Comment

stock up on charcoal

Comment

Working...
                        X