Rifle matches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rifle matches?

Thinking I would like to start shooting a few precision rifle matches.

Was curious who was around that shot them and a good place to start. I'm in the DFW area, I think I'd rather start with something a bit more low key than jumping straight to PRS or NRL

Tagged

Comment

F Class matches are lower key than PRS. Prone shooting at known distances. Not sure of matches in DFW area.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
        Thinking I would like to start shooting a few precision rifle matches.

Was curious who was around that shot them and a good place to start. I'm in the DFW area, I think I'd rather start with something a bit more low key than jumping straight to PRS or NRL
        Shoot me a PM with your contact info and I’ll get you in touch with the right people.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/690199951147724/

Comment

Got one going this Sunday but it's a 2 hour drive for you. Benchrest, Tactical and hunter class 250 yds. Benchrest shoots a 1 1/2 dot Tactical I think is 2 1/2 and hunter shoots a 4 inch target. 4 relays of 10 shots usually a A and B Relay start at 9 and finish at noon. Tactical class is any gun using a bipod and or bags hunter must be factory action and barrel can use mechanical rest.

Comment

Originally posted by 686PPP View Post
              Got one going this Sunday but it's a 2 hour drive for you. Benchrest, Tactical and hunter class 250 yds. Benchrest shoots a 1 1/2 dot Tactical I think is 2 1/2 and hunter shoots a 4 inch target. 4 relays of 10 shots usually a A and B Relay start at 9 and finish at noon. Tactical class is any gun using a bipod and or bags hunter must be factory action and barrel can use mechanical rest.
              Sounds like that should be one on x count... Where is it? I may be closer than that this weekend...

Comment

Spanish Fort. 15 miles north of Nocona. if you have a bench bring it we have a few extra but they fill up fast.

Comment

Originally posted by 686PPP View Post
                  Spanish Fort. 15 miles north of Nocona. if you have a bench bring it we have a few extra but they fill up fast.
                  Dang it I will be in Wichita Falls TOMORROW and Thursday but going the opposite way Friday and Saturday!

Comment

I may have been drinking on the 23rd. The Spanish Fort match is August 5th.

Comment

Triple C shooting center near Cresson. There was 1 today and tomorrow I believe

Comment

Triple C is where you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                        X