• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View

View on a Sunny day
    Attached Files

Comment

Interested in rates as well. I've been to Costa Rica once before, loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        Make sure that you secure that place well. Costa Rica is a nation of thieves. We were told not to leave anything within arm's reach of a window or it would be gone.
        You are correct about that. Country is very poor. There is such a large gap in classes. Petty theft is a big problem. I have never been a victim but I have heard several stories.

Comment

Before

Original Kitchen, baths and pool area.
          Attached Files

Comment

Please PM the rates and tour guide
            Thanks

Comment

We will actually be down there in November already rented a house though in dominical...

got a question though where did you find that rock sink..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                We will actually be down there in November already rented a house though in dominical...

got a question though where did you find that rock sink..

There is a store in town that sales them.

Comment

Nice looking place. You should be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                    There is a store in town that sales them.

In dominical? If you remember the place that would be awesome...I’ll bring one back for our house build we got a 1/2bath I want to do something cool with

Comment

It’s in uvita actually. It’s called Na Luri. You can’t miss it, it’s on the right as you head outta town. The have all kinds of sinks. The hardware store in uvita has a few as well.

Comment

I believe I PM’d everyone asking for email addresses. Those I had I sent out. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                          It’s in uvita actually. It’s called Na Luri. You can’t miss it, it’s on the right as you head outta town. The have all kinds of sinks. The hardware store in uvita has a few as well.

Thanks bud...place looks great..my sister lived there for 6years up north in playa del coco..she just moved back and is trying to sale their house but not many buyers for a million dollar house in CR

Comment

hoe much does a typical flight cost to CR? i checked travelocity but i dont fly much and know some of you guys are more savvy than me...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              hoe much does a typical flight cost to CR? i checked travelocity but i dont fly much and know some of you guys are more savvy than me...
                              From Houston we have gotten flights for under $300. They have also been up around $500. It’s only a 3.5 hour flight

Comment

Please send a PM. Very interested, Would like to stay in touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X