No announcement yet.

Shout out to Leupold Warranty Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a similar experience. Sent in my binos that were 5+ years old that had a cracked eye piece and 3 weeks later a box showed up with a brand new pair of binoculars! Awesome company, awesome customer service and i will be a Leupold customer for life!

Comment

I had 2 old pair of the Wind River models (probably 10-15 years old each) and both pairs had an eyepiece fall off. I sent them in and Leupold had the comparable replacement model on back order, so they upgraded me to the BX-4 in both cases. Very happy with Leupold.

Comment

Got my new bino’s! And wow they are a very nice upgrade!

Comment

Glad I chose Leupold on my new LRP 4.5x14x50 scope. I had vortex and from the factory the illuminated reticle would sometimes work and just annoyed me. Been buying Leupold ever since. Some say they are behind their time but they are good at what they do and as long as that warranty is still going (I've never needed it unlike vortex and Nikon) and they do such a good job I'll be a customer for life.
          Last edited by scott.str; 06-06-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Congrats on your upgrade. This is all good news to me as well as I just mailed in a pair of $600 bino's last Friday to Leupold that the rubber eye piece had come off. I just want them repaired, but would thrilled if they give me a replacement pair or upgrade.

Comment

They upgraded my older rangefinder that wasn’t as accurate as the new ones, at no cost. I’m a fan for life with customer service like that.

Comment

Leupold and Zeiss have unbeatable warranties. Leica, not so much lol

Comment

I had a 10-12 year old pair of binocs that developed a focus problem. Filled out the online form, sent them in and had a brand new pair in the mail 2 weeks later. They have awesome customer service

Comment

I have a 35 year old 3x9 Leupold rifle scope. Haven't shot the rifle in years and went to the range to zero. The scope adjustments don't seem to work any more. I was told it's not unusual for a scope to do that after sitting for so long. I'm going to contact Leupold and see if they'll warranty it. I bought it new in the early 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                      Well Leupold has had my rangefinder since February. I called in March after shipping it in, they said it was not reparable but they would make me a deal on a new one. I paid them $100 and am still waiting for the new one to arrive...
                      I have emailed them a couple of time and they said they are waiting for the new models to arrive. Good thing I do not need it until September.
                      That's nuts. I sent my rangefinder in and had a new one in about two weeks. No questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                        Congrats on your upgrade. This is all good news to me as well as I just mailed in a pair of $600 bino's last Friday to Leupold that the rubber eye piece had come off. I just want them repaired, but would thrilled if they give me a replacement pair or upgrade.
                        UPS just showed up with a rand NEW pair of bino’s from Leupold. Less than two weeks from the time I sent in my old broken pair. Couldn’t be happier with their customer service .

Comment

Glad to hear all the positive feedback!!! Sound like a few of us made out pretty good. I know I did...

Comment

Love hearing the good reviews!!

I shipped out a pair of Yosemite’s yesterday. These are my back up/truck bino’s I’ve had for years. Needless to say, they have taken a beating and these too have an eye piece issue.
                            I’ll be anxious to see what the outcome is.

Comment

Got a shipping notice in an email last night, so I called them today and they are sending me a brand new pair! Can’t beat that with a stick!

Comment

Can’t beat Leupolds service. I sent 3 old pairs of binos to them and 2 scopes. They sent me all new glass and still have another box on the way.

I’ve got to be friends with some of the guys that work for Leupold if anyone has any issues or trouble feel free to message me to visit with someone on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X