Civil war history. TV programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civil war history. TV programming

Legends and Lies starts tonight on Fox for those interested in Civil war. I'm setting to record.

Which fox?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post
      Which fox?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That would help. Fox news.
      Don't miss the return of Fox News Channel's hit docu-series "Legends & Lies" this Sunday, March 25, at 8:00pm ET.

In the first two seasons, we learned the real stories behind legends of the American West and the American Revolution.

Now, Season 3 takes viewers through the historically significant events and people that shaped The Civil War.

The 12-episode miniseries, hosted by Brian Kilmeade, vividly recounts America’s epic struggle over slavery and freedom through the stories of the war’s greatest heroes and villains, including Abraham Lincoln, Robert E. Lee, Ulysses S. Grant, Stonewall Jackson, John Wilkes Booth and Frederick Douglass.

On Sunday's premiere, relive John Brown’s raid on Harpers Ferry, which set the stage for war and introduced Lee and Wilkes Booth to the pages of history.

Don't miss the season premiere of "Legends & Lies: The Civil War" this Sunday at 8:00pm ET on Fox News Channel.

Comment

BAM ............perfect!!! I wont be missing it. Great programming.
        Also, the POPE series continues tonight..........really fascinating stuff.

OH CRAP........it is on NOW!!!!
        Last edited by Landrover; 03-25-2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

It is on again!!! Good stuff.

Comment

Is there a way to see past episodes?

Looks like all Fox on-line has are 10 and 12 minute clips.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
              X