Prime Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Bows

Could anybody give me any feedback on the new Prime bows. I've been thinking about purchasing one but I do not know anybody that uses one.

[ATTACH]770516[/ATTACH]

Comment

I have one and love it. Used a PSE for years will never go back.

Go to cinnamon Creek and shot one and ask all the question you need they got the answers.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        [ATTACH]770516[/ATTACH]

Comment

I love my Ion. It's dead in hand, quiet, plenty fast, and accurate even with a hack like me behind the release. What else do you want?

Comment

Picked up a used 2015 Prime Alloy, just getting it set up now, haven't shot it much, but it's a quality piece of equipment, NO doubt about it. Can't wait to put it through it's paces.

Comment

I'm right on the fence on buying one. I might go shoot the new Mathews, but really liked the Prime.

Comment

Shoot them both. Choose which one you like the best.

IMO Prime's are the smoothest drawing most accurate bows I've ever shot. I own 3, none have ever came out of time and shoot perfectly even after 2 1/2 years of shooting. Plus lifetime warranty on strings and cables. Prime wants your bow shooting to its fullest capability for the life of the bow. Who else warranties strings and cables for life??

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonduck View Post
                  Plus lifetime warranty on strings and cables. Who else warranties strings and cables for life??

Looks like I learned something new today! I had no idea. That's pretty awesome in itself

Comment

I have a 2013 impact and like it. I had a pse before that and everything about the prime is much better. I haven't been shooting very long, but each year I revisit getting something new or different. I just can't convince myself to get anything new. There is nothing wrong with mine and my impacts spec's are still better than some of the new bows coming out each year.

Comment

I have a 2012 Prime Shift its my back up now but its till pretty sweet shooter.

Comment

I have an Alloy and a Rize (and an Elite)... the Rize is definitely a sweet shooting bow! I love my Rize... smooth accurate, dead in the hand...

Comment

Prime Rize was a great shooting bow, but I found 2 that to me were better in every aspect of shooting a bow. This is a personal choice question as far as what you will like.

Comment

I go back and forth about getting a new bow and if I did I think I'd give Prime a hard hard look, but I just can't seem to put my DXT out to pasture

Comment

We sell the heck outta Primes. Nice bows for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X