No announcement yet.

Bone collector and new girlfriend???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a pic from the SINNERS trip to Africa.....She seemed to have a Great Personality on the Africa show...I like him and his ex was a different bird to put it nicely....Her Rants on FB were fun to read..
    Attached Files

Comment

So in 20 years our kids will be watching hunting shows starring all of the inbred half brothers and sisters who are the offspring of todays TV hunting stars...

COOL!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tyak View Post
        So in 20 years our kids will be watching hunting shows starring all of the inbred half brothers and sisters who are the offspring of todays TV hunting stars...

COOL!!!!!!!!!!
        HA!

Comment

I did notice on a few wild outdoors episodes that Tammy Gregory re did her face and hair and new body transformation which usually means " on the prowl"
          Web site says profile about Jay son Wyatt only, ouch.
          but true we don't know what happens in those female or males everyday lives they probably are as messed up as normal/ un famous people are.
          Sometimes the heart wants what it wants, God not always put 1st like he should be!
          Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 02-28-2013, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Everyone makes mistakes. Im not the one to judge anybody.

If you mind your own business you wont have time to mind anyone elses !

I like his videos.
            Last edited by Texas8point; 02-28-2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

x4 my wife is hotter .

Comment

I would be an idiot to say that Tiffany isn't fun to look at but every time we watch the crush my wife brings up the fact of the miscoloration of her front teeth. Almost like she got them knocked out when she was younger. I will admit that her LISP is pretty annoying. LMAO

Gary from Rascal flats is a first class DB!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                  I would be an idiot to say that Tiffany isn't fun to look at but every time we watch the crush my wife brings up the fact of the miscoloration of her front teeth. Almost like she got them knocked out when she was younger. I will admit that her LISP is pretty annoying. LMAO

She's nice to look at but I can't stand to listen to her. I usually watch the show on MUTE.

Comment

thanks now everytime i watch their show itll stick out like a sore thumb!

Comment

Like I have always said: "Big deer make people do uncharacteristic things......" oh wait, that is another.......... never mind.

Rwc

Comment

These guys and gals are human just like the rest of us. . .what they do on their personal lives is none of our business. I'm not going to judge them except for the hunting show itself. I personally like Waddell and gang.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          thanks now everytime i watch their show itll stick out like a sore thumb!
                          Lmao.... I'm sorry man!!! We can blame my wife and HD tv for pointing it out.

Comment

i could live with the lisp, but knowing she hooked up with that feminine blob...I could NOT look past

Comment

You guys sound like a bunch of old women at a tea party.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
                                True we are judging but a man who will cheat on his wife has no moral compass in my opinion. If he will cheat on his wife what will he do to his friends? Apparently he will shack up with his friend's wife.

I don't care if she is a royal B or not, he made a covenant before God to his wife and he willfully failed to uphold his end of the bargain. I won't tolerate such disgraceful acts and will no longer watch any of his shows or give a hoot about what he does in the hunting industry.

If a man can't keep it in his pants he is no better than a dog running around with his red rocket hanging out looking for a place to put it.

This is all just one man's opinion of course.
                                Nicely said sir

Comment

Working...
                                X