Giuliani Smoking Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giuliani Smoking Gun

This is a bookend to the Glenn Beck Video from earlier today.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFVI3yo7fu8"]RUDY GIULIANI AND UKRAINE SMOKING GUN: Document from Latvia PROVES Hunter Biden, Burisma corruption - YouTube[/ame]

Yup it is coming................

Comment

Yeah buddy!

Comment

Very interesting. All these allegations against Trump are making it hard to keep up with all the corruption involving Democrats.

Of course none of this matters to any of the crazies who just want Trump gone because “orange man bad.”

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          Very interesting. All these allegations against Trump are making it hard to keep up with all the corruption involving Democrats.

Of course none of this matters to any of the crazies who just want Trump gone because “orange man bad.”
          That’s the point. The endless stream of allegations is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide their own (both sides) nefarious and felonious actions

Comment

Yep ^^^ Throw enough crap up against the wall and hope some of it sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

The master of diversion was Barry Hussein.. That parasite put on a clinic for 8 years.. His people learned and learned well...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                The master of diversion was Barry Hussein.. That parasite put on a clinic for 8 years.. His people learned and learned well...
                His best weapon was Valarie Jarrett

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  He had the media backing him though. That's quite a big deal when you have the entire media that can hide your nefarious activities. On the flip, you got the media making up nefarious activities on Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                    He had the media backing him though. That's quite a big deal when you have the entire media that can hide your nefarious activities. On the flip, you got the media making up nefarious activities on Trump
                    It’s the same Ducko, it’s just offense vs defense. They were playing defense when Obama was in office, not they are on the offensive with Trump in office

Comment

Has anyone kept track over the last 5-10 years of all the big things we got excited over that was about to expose Democrats and put them in jail?

I'm starting to think we could watch them kill people and noting happen. It's way past the point of being stupid.

But a list would be fun to read. I swear we had them 30 times...

Comment

I've given up on all these truth bombs. We're like a beaten wife who believes her husband will change someday.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          I've given up on all these truth bombs. We're like a beaten wife who believes her husband will change someday.
                          I totally agree with you. I've had so much smoke blown up my @$$ that I don't believe any of them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Has anyone kept track over the last 5-10 years of all the big things we got excited over that was about to expose Democrats and put them in jail?

I'm starting to think we could watch them kill people and noting happen. It's way past the point of being stupid.

But a list would be fun to read. I swear we had them 30 times...
                            Exactly... They're all on the same exact side and know if one goes down, so do they all. None of this will ever change until an outside source forces the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                              Exactly... They're all on the same exact side and know if one goes down, so do they all. None of this will ever change until an outside source forces the issue.
                              Yes sir. The federal government is a GIANT cookie jar, and they all have their hands in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X