Hey Bloomie, you better Google "Arkancide" first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bloomie, you better Google "Arkancide" first

The NY gun-grabbing wanker ex-mayor who thinks he knows better than you about your drink sizes and how much salt you are allowed to put on your fries is supposedly considering Hillary as his VP choice.

Bloomberg’s internal polling has found the combo “would be a formidable force,” campaign sources told the Drudge Report Saturday.

He’d shoot himself in the back of the head immediately after being inaugurated, but that ticket wouldn’t ever make it that far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is flooding Texas radio with ads ...
      I hear about 30 a day

Comment

Considering he hasn't been in any primaries yet and has not won a single delegate yet, I'd say he is very presumptuous talking about a VP running mate.

Comment

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
          Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

I’d almost bet money he has been their choice from the the beginning. Why else would Obama be backing him and now Hillary has come into the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              Considering he hasn't been in any primaries yet and has not won a single delegate yet, I'd say he is very presumptuous talking about a VP running mate.
              I'd say he knows something we don't...

Comment

Hillary won’t be a VP to anybody. Too narcissistic.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  Hillary won’t be a VP to anybody. Too narcissistic.

Oh yes she would... and Bloomturd would get suicided within the first 90 days... She'd do whatever she needed to in order to get into that Oval Office!

Comment

Working...
                  X