Trump to speak at NRA in Dalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump to speak at NRA in Dalls

Heads up fellas. If you don't have a ticket you better get one quick. I got mine this morning and all that was left were in the yellow section up high. It will sell out today I bet. This is a different ticket than your general admission pass for the convention. Also Secret Service enforcing no firearms. The MSM is acting likes its the NRA's decision and calling them hypocrites.
    WASHINGTON -- President Donald Trump will speak Friday at the NRA convention in Dallas, a senior White House aide confirmed Sunday night.Vice...

If the NRA agreed to this stipulation to let them speak. THEN THEY ARE A PART OF THE PROBLEM ...

Does the President and VP not have control over their security detail?

Comment

I hope if Trump is attending that the NRA poses the "clarification" of what he meant by "seizure first due process later". He needs to be taken to task on that and for pushing legislation that infringed upon the 2nd Ammn. and passed (bump stocks).

Comment

I hope I'm out of there on Friday before he gets there. Not anything against him, but I just don't want to have to deal with the traffic problems.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          If the NRA agreed to this stipulation to let them speak. THEN THEY ARE A PART OF THE PROBLEM ...

Does the President and VP not have control over their security detail?
          To answer your question........NO THEY DO NOT. That's what's making your rants about it more comical. The SS ALWAYS dictates security ANYWHERE the POTUS or the VPOTUS (among other national political leader's) go, NO MATTER WHERE THAT MAY BE OR WHO/WHAT THE OCCASION IS. PERIOD, END OF DISCUSSION.

To better this particular site.............Let it go man. Good God what a child temperament.

Comment

Working...
          X