Shout Out to Ranch Hand Bumpers👍

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout Out to Ranch Hand Bumpers👍

Just wanted to say what great bumpers this company produces. I just had a 16' cargo trailer come unhitched from my ball at 65 miles per hour. Trailer flipped onto its side, safety chains held on. Not a scratch or dent on the back of my truck. It was quite a ride for a 150 yards give or take. My Ranch Hand bumper did get the best of the front of my trailer. Anyway, great product that truly saved my truck !!!!!!
    Last edited by Boone44; 10-07-2019, 11:07 AM.

No video

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang glad things worked out and it did not flip you and your truck or do much damage. lost a friend many years ago that happened the same way, but it ended up flipping his truck when the tongue of the trailer dug into the pavement.

Comment

Yeah, both the highway patrol officer and tow truck driver said they were surprised my truck didn't flip. Usually if the safety chains hold and the trailer flips so does the tow vehicle. I got lucky.

Comment

Know the reason it came unhitched?

Comment

Yikes. That's really scary.

Comment

Holy cow!

Comment

bumpers save lives too....as long as you're the one with the bumper

Comment

The latch handle was broke off. Not sure when or how. I do know it came off as I drove across a bridge. You may sometimes feel yourself/vehicle rise or rock at times, as I crossed the bridge my truck rose from the uneven road and when the trailer crossed the spot it came off. I did have a pin in it of smaller diameter. ???? I'm having a bulldog hitch welded back on it. I feel they are more reliable.

Comment

I was always afraid of this and I always used a lock that I knew wouldn't come loose or "wiggle" out on a bumpy road. Saw a guy lose one and take the tongue through the tailgate. Never wanted that to be me.

Comment

Working...
                    X