Issue with Yeti cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Yeti cooler

Has anyone else had an issue with the lid on your Yeti warping? This is the second one I’ve had that done this. They sent me this one to replace the first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you’ve got a second replacement coming.

I’d tell them I want my money back and get a different brand after going through the hassle twice.

Comment

I was told that they are from sitting in the back of my truck during the summer..... I need to and a few of mine back too.

Tim

Comment

I sent one back for that issue. 2 months later the replacement is warping too.
        Haven't called about 2nd yet but I am. Mine stay inside all year except for deer season.

Comment

I have found over time that if you leave them in the sun with no ice or just water that the lids will warp. My full time truck cooler will look like that (not as bad) once ice has melted, once I fill it back up it will correct itself. Seen it with Rtic and Magellan cooler too I also have a cool man that is warped pretty good

Comment

I thought they made them that way so it wouldn't freeze your beer solid.

Comment

My coolers are all ok. But the zippers on the bags are trash! And of course now yeti has an out on the bags and call zipper malfunctions normal wear and tear! Lost a customer here for sure. Probably 5k or better in yeti trash

Comment

still made in china...

Comment

Rtic

Comment

You know what lid won't do that?

Pelican.

Comment

Mine did that and they stood by their warranty.

Comment

how many of you stand on the lids?

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
                          My coolers are all ok. But the zippers on the bags are trash! And of course now yeti has an out on the bags and call zipper malfunctions normal wear and tear! Lost a customer here for sure. Probably 5k or better in yeti trash

Just sent in a warranty issue with a zipper yesterday. So is this what I should expect? Hell **** thing probably has not been used 20 times.

Comment

Dang

For what they cost I would not be happy

Comment

Just sent mine back for that reason. Only 5 months okd

Comment

Working...
                              X