No announcement yet.

Hunterextravaganza Houston- who is going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone happen to notice any ultra light tents or sleeping bags for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
      Me, my wife and daughter went and had a real good time. Sure, my wife and daughter got suckerd into the $100 ceramic curling iron after having both their hair did in the booth.....but I got some awesome info on a future African Safari and drop-Caribou hunt AND met some TBH'ers I haven't had the pleasure of previously meeting. Also saw some TBH'ers I've met before and enjoyed the show. I haven't been to a TTH Extrvaganza in 5 or 6 years so I can't say it's improving or not, but I will say it had plenty of products to look at and also some nicely dressed outdoors women as well

Glad you stopped by the booth and it was great seeing you and your wife again.

Comment

Went this afternoon and definitely lots of hunting stuff and outfitters. Picked up a couple of new shirts then went to have some BBQ at The Pit room

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
          Nice to meet you Charlie ! My wife and I had a good time at the show.

Yes sir, sure wish I hadn't been so pressed for time!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Good talking with you Sackett and Charlie!
            Same here, good luck to y'all tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
              Glad you stopped by the booth and it was great seeing you and your wife again.
              Yes sir! Good seeing you as well!

Comment

We have had a great show of TBHers stopping by to say hello. I’m looking forward to more today.

Comment

We had a great time yesterday. My 4 year old grandson caught a couple of catfish. I said hi to Jeff and Smart. I appreciate everything those guys do for the kids to have fun. I thought it was a pretty good show. Got some info on NZ stag and maybe another trip to Africa.

Comment

Got to see me some Porter, Texas royalty and her husband curtintex..[emoji2957][emoji23]

Comment

Y'all look like crap thank God for Jen [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Jason, now I really feel like I missed out!! Sure hope you got her autograph at least! That other guy... He ain't nuthin' special...

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          We have had a great show of TBHers stopping by to say hello. I’m looking forward to more today.
                          I came by looking for you, but you'd left the booth. Saw you later across the hall but you were in deep conversation on your phone so I strolled on by like a ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Dang Jason, now I really feel like I missed out!! Sure hope you got her autograph at least! That other guy... He ain't nuthin' special...
                            How you figure I ain't nothin' special? I tricked that girl into marrying me didn't I? That takes a special kind of skill.

Comment

Great day at the Hunters Extra. Was lucky to get to talk to Smart and FND for a while about game cameras while they were working the Fish Tank. Saw some really cool new things that I can't live without. Now I need a new Directional Feeder from Heath, a new Blind from Krivoman and purchased another Tmate from GunnyArt.TBH was well represented today!

Comment

Had a tremendous show. Got to see a bunch of friends and sell a bunch of product.

Comment

Working...
                                X