High School Clay Target Team: Raffle Items Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High School Clay Target Team: Raffle Items Needed

I am the Head Coach of the Flower Mound High School Clay Target Team and we are looking for items to use in a fundraiser raffle event.

We are a 501c3po tax exempt group and can provide donation receipt to use for tax purposes.

If anyone has anything they think would be a good fit for this we would greatly appreciate it!

Hey, I sent y’all an email a couple months ago asking how to get my son involved and never heard anything. Can 8th graders join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Todd-ty729 View Post
      I am the Head Coach of the Flower Mound High School Clay Target Team and we are looking for items to use in a fundraiser raffle event.

We are a 501c3po tax exempt group and can provide donation receipt to use for tax purposes.

If anyone has anything they think would be a good fit for this we would greatly appreciate it!
      I will be more than happy to donate a round of golf for 4 players to play my club Stonebriar Country club if you think there would be an interest. Just PM me and we can find a time to hook up. I live in FloMo.

Comment

Originally posted by 4R Daddy View Post
        Hey, I sent y’all an email a couple months ago asking how to get my son involved and never heard anything. Can 8th graders join?

I will PM you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
          I will be more than happy to donate a round of golf for 4 players to play my club Stonebriar Country club if you think there would be an interest. Just PM me and we can find a time to hook up. I live in FloMo.
          Heck yea, that would be great!

Comment

We are needing the items for a January 20th Clay Shoot so we have time to arrange things.

Thanx for the offers to help so far! Greatly appreciated!

Comment

Ummm, how about that PM???

Comment

Working...
              X