its just stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its just stupid

daylight savings fall back this weekend.... two times a year I ask why we still do this?

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
    daylight savings fall back this weekend.... two times a year I ask why we still do this?
    Good question. No answer here.

Comment

It is stupid and it can't be fixed.

Comment

Because someone felt it was more important to have more sun towards the end of the day than at the beginning in the winter, when there was less daylight. No one has bothered to really consider whether that turned out to be a great, or not so great idea since.

Try being on a boat crossing an ocean where you have time changes every few days. THAT gets annoying.

Personally, I think daylight savings should mean everyone works an hour less per day and we keep the same time
        Last edited by sir shovelhands; 10-30-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I post this every year....

Click image for larger version

Name:	825E500B-2C02-4DBE-A152-96F87A97F95C.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	24517455

Comment

sad but funny I got 1 hunter that just don't understand the fall back a hour. he will be in the stand 2 hrs before sunrise on sunday

Comment

Lol

Comment

If the government really wants more "daylight" hours, then leave the time alone. That way I'm not going to work in the dark and coming home and the dark. Leave the time alone and i would have some a little daylight time when i get home after work. Just frustrates the **** out of me!

Comment

It might be a looooong sit for some

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                    sad but funny I got 1 hunter that just don't understand the fall back a hour. he will be in the stand 2 hrs before sunrise on sunday
                    I know some that will set their feeders to throw an hour later.

I wish they would just change it 30 minutes...split the difference and leave it.

Comment

I wish they would leave it daylight savings year round but half the year daylight savings is better than the whole year standard time.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                        I wish they would leave it daylight savings year round but half the year daylight savings is better than the whole year standard time.
                        X2

Comment

It’s stupid. Just leave it be.

Comment

They don't do it in Arizona correct? Between that and gun law I'm starting to think we've fallen behind them.

Comment

Just don't start a turn the feeder back thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X