More prayers needed- more bad fires in CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December is not the usual fire season, and LA area is burning. They shut all the coastal roads north (Hwy 101 is the major artery) and the pictures are horrific.

Please say a prayer for the people living there and the safety of the fire fighters.

I’m supposed to fly into the Orange County area (John Wayne Airport) Monday morning for 2 days exhibiting at a conference. Right now, it’s not close and LAX and John Wayne are having minor flight delays.

I was at a conference today standing next to a guy this afternoon in SJ (350 miles north) who’s wife was calling to tell him she was rushing to their child’s school, it was being evacuated.

Somebody told me in areas, the fire whipped by hurricane strength winds is moving 100 yards- per second. Frightening.

God bless y’all in Texas.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My aunt and uncle live in sylmar they've been told to evacuate then allowed to return 3 times this week. Terrible situation. Prayers for all.

Comment

**** bill prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

sent for all

Comment

Reinforcing the goofball stereotype.

Footage has captured the moment a man stopped his car to rescue a wild rabbit from wildfires in California. The incident took place on 101 freeway in La Conc...

The situation as I read about it is not improving.

The hotel I’ll be at in Costa Mesa (Orange County) said they’re not impacted, and no smoke from the fire.

Comment

100 YDS/Sec WOW!

Prayers Sent

Comment

I flew over the area Monday morning and saw blackened mountains but no smoke.

One fire was started by a stove in a homeless camp.

Comment

sent up

Comment

Working...
                  X