Albino coon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albino coon?

Checking my trail cam pics and was wondering if this coon is Albino or just really light. Using a stealth cam
    Attached Files

Maybe old and grey??

Comment

Looks like its really light. A guy I work with has caught 3 in a couple of years.

Comment

Light color

Comment

Originally posted by quackaholic1 View Post
          Light color
          X4

Comment

Silver............

I had one on cam a few years back and busted my tail to catch the Albino Coon. Turned out to be a Silver. Still cool so I got the pelt done and the next time I walked into Bass Pro I noticed they had 3 in the Pearland store.

Still a trophy your friends will not have. I regret not doing a full body mount with sunglasses, beer can, cigarette, and a NY ball cap.......

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
              Silver............

I had one on cam a few years back and busted my tail to catch the Albino Coon. Turned out to be a Silver. Still cool so I got the pelt done and the next time I walked into Bass Pro I noticed they had 3 in the Pearland store.

Still a trophy your friends will not have. I regret not doing a full body mount with sunglasses, beer can, cigarette, and a NY ball cap.......
              If I get an Albino coon, I will certainly do a full body mount with aomething funny like that

Comment

Just a light colored one. I saw a live albino one at my taxidermist in a trap. They are way whiter than that.

Comment

Shoot him and get a better look

Comment

Looks grey.

Comment

Working...
                    X