No announcement yet.

When is everyone planting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather Channel, Weather Bug, Weather underground and Accuweather. All are showing chances of thunderstorms next weekend with scattered thunderstorms Thursday.

Comment

I usually try to plant early and did plant a few acres early. I'm going to try and plant the rest of my stuff and the neighbor this weekend if it is dry enough

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Weather Channel, Weather Bug, Weather underground and Accuweather. All are showing chances of thunderstorms next weekend with scattered thunderstorms Thursday.
        That would be nice. Along with some cooler weather. Noaa and Local news are saying at least 2 more weeks of low 90s with no rain. I hope they wrong. I still dont have seed in ground.

Comment

When is everyone planting?

Mine is plowed. I have held off planting waiting on rain. I cant wait any longer. I'm gonna have mine in the ground this Sunday.

These panoramas are deceiving. My stand is 25 yards from the feeder.

Last edited by sportsman; 09-24-2015, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I will put my seed out this weekend.

Comment

If this is accurate then by Tuesday or Wednesday we should be planting.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Weather.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	24405278

Comment

I'm planting saturday and Sunday then pray for rain.

Comment

Planting my no till ground this week. It supposed to rain opening weekend. Clean till still needs a rain on it before I plant, not enough ground moisture after discing, so I'll plant a couple of days before the second rain comes. Until then, I got a couple of alfalfa plots that are still pulling some deer.

Comment

Planting this Friday

Comment

Planted last Sunday for me.

Comment

couple days before a good rain. Somewhere around Oct 1st. I have had really good luck with feed oats, purple top turnips, and Australian winter peas.

Comment

Working...
                        X