Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did burgers yesterday evening. Wife says she no longer wants grilled burgers.
    Breakfast here in a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is my new favorite way to cook burgers. We are having them for dinner again tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        That is my new favorite way to cook burgers. We are having them for dinner again tonight!

Yes sir. Have done them several times now. Closest thing you can get to your favorite greasy burger joint

Comment

Breakfast tacos was on the menu this morning

Comment

Looks good! Got tied up doing a few things so think we'll do breakfast for lunch when the Astros come on

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              How do they hold tempature in the cold weather for deer lease cooking in January?
              Never had a problem with mine holding heat, and the deer lease is pretty much the only place it gets used. The hardest part is the wind, if it's whipping pretty good it can blow out the flame on the griddle. I have combatted that with making sure it's out of the wind (as good as it can be) and keep on going.

Comment

Man. This thread is hard to try and stay in a healthy eating mindset

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                  Man. This thread is hard to try and stay in a healthy eating mindset
                  Just hop over to the keto diet thread and there is plenty that can be cooked on the griddle.

Comment

Burgers for dinner anyone?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by nwb; 08-20-2017, 06:09 PM. Reason: Add pictures

Comment

Sounds good to me!

Comment

Make sure you keep it covered and greased well. I does a great job on anything you cook on it
                        Did blackened Grouper, Cobia, and Yellow fin on it last week...Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          Just hop over to the keto diet thread and there is plenty that can be cooked on the griddle.
                          well played sir!

Comment

Man all this McDonalds/Whataburger style cooking is making me hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Man all this McDonalds/Whataburger style cooking is making me hungry.
                              Dang Jason, HUSH YO MOUFF!! Ain't no way to put Whataburger anywhere near McD.... (can't even bring myseff to use it in the same sentence) when talkin' 'bout food and cookin'!

Comment

Working...
                              X