No announcement yet.

2020 College Football Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still am unable to get excited about college football this season. I watched about 30 minutes yesterday. Playoffs need to have huge asterisk by all the names. Does not even feel like a real season. Just my feeling of course. Can not wait for deer season!!!

Comment

I am enjoying it and the Stars Stanley Cup run. Not watching the rest. College football has some fans which is a positive.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Big 12 went undefeated yesterday
        Great point! Facts only

Comment

Was Hines a starter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Was Hines a starter?

Yup, big blow for the ags. Started 13 games last year and was 2nd on the team in tackles. Somewhere out there billy lucci is crying in a closet

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Was Hines a starter?

He was Chavis's prize recruit . .

Comment

My guess is he wasn’t named as a starter.

Comment

Rumor is he was passed up by Hansford. Hines was a 2019 starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                    He was Chavis's prize recruit . .
                    He was a prized recruit for a lot of power5 schools. Dude had a ton of offers.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                      Rumor is he was passed up by Hansford. Hines was a 2019 starter.
                      He was a starter . . Hansford is his replacement . . Or at least that's the way 247 is explaining it . . Makes more sense if he was passed up by Hansford . .
                      Last edited by Sharecropper; 09-20-2020, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Rumors that Hansford took Hines starting spot during camp.

Hines has a decent year last year but had never lived up to his hype. Hansford , Andre white and edgerrin Cooper all 4* LB we’re making moves. There’s a reason this comes out today after mini scrimmage yesterday and depth chart settled.

Also saw that there are more coming after some spots may have been taken in camp but one name is going to be a pretty big surprise
                        Last edited by EastTexasMan; 09-20-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          Rumors that Hansford took Hines starting spot during camp.

Hines has a decent year last year but had never lived up to his hype. Hansford , Andre white and edgerrin Cooper all 4* LB we’re making moves. There’s a reason this comes out today after mini scrimmage yesterday and depth chart settled.

Also saw that there are more coming after some spots may have been taken in camp but one name is going to be a pretty big surprise
                          Mond?! Please sweet baby Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                            I still am unable to get excited about college football this season. I watched about 30 minutes yesterday. Playoffs need to have huge asterisk by all the names. Does not even feel like a real season. Just my feeling of course. Can not wait for deer season!!!

I said this before season started and i was tar an feathered, glad to see there’s some people that get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t know if there’s any merit to it but an Aggie buddy said he’s heard from multiple sources that there’s locker room issues going on... involving Jimbo and also AD Ross B.

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                                Don’t know if there’s any merit to it but an Aggie buddy said he’s heard from multiple sources that there’s locker room issues going on... involving Jimbo and also AD Ross B.

The wheels are coming off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X