Here's you sign....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's you sign....

I follow Eva Shockey on FB. Mainly because she's hot but also because she loves to hunt and is the offspring of one of my favorite hunters.

Anyway, she's always posting stuff and the comments can be quite entertaining.

This particular photo posted was of her friend's son who shot this buck and it was his first.. You should have seen the haters blaming high fences, rich people, etc. etc... Pretty sad to be honest.

Anyway, this one was one of my favorites:
    Attached Files

I saw that too. People are dumb.

Comment

Screw the haters, that's a heck of a buck!!! I'd have a hard time beating that deer if I shot it now let alone when I was his age and for his first deer!

Congrats to the hunter and his parents/family for sharing our sport with him! Doesn't get much better than that!!!

Comment

Ha! That poor Tina.....

Comment

I saw that too. One person was accusing of someone else shooting and letting him pose with it. Said no way a 8 year old could stay still and quite in a deer blind. Sent that fella a pic of my son from 2 weeks ago shooting his first buck but added that he's only 7 so could be right about the 8 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
            I saw that too. One person was accusing of someone else shooting and letting him pose with it. Said no way a 8 year old could stay still and quite in a deer blind. Sent that fella a pic of my son from 2 weeks ago shooting his first buck but added that he's only 7 so could be right about the 8 year olds.
            I saw this too.. Made the comment that I've hunted several times with my 8 y/o nephew and he is as quiet as a mouse.

Another smart one said "hunting at 8? That's irresponsible! No child should be allowed to handle a gun that age."

Comment

hahaha! I guess my deer in my avatar is alive too then!!! That is the first thing you do before pictures is cut the tongue out.... silly people....

Comment

Lmbo she's probably the lady that called in to complain about the placement of the deer crossing signs.

Comment

Morons always make for good entertainment in life. They always find a way to reveal themselves.....this is helpful cause I don't have to figure out who they are.

Comment

I'm pretty sure she's commenting on how nice of a LDP that is...

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                      Lmbo she's probably the lady that called in to complain about the placement of the deer crossing signs.
                      yea! lol they really need to move those signs so the deer know where it is safe to cross hahaha

Comment

I personally am not for high fences, but that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.
                        That being said not everyone owns or leases land and has a place to hunt,
                        and he is very HAPPY in that picture!
                        Congrats to him!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                          I saw this too.. Made the comment that I've hunted several times with my 8 y/o nephew and he is as quiet as a mouse.

Another smart one said "hunting at 8? That's irresponsible! No child should be allowed to handle a gun that age."
                          I left him a comment lol...

Comment

What I don't understand is why people follow people they don't agree with. It is like all the PETA rectums that hang out on hunting forums. If you don't share the same interest why are you there. Some people and there comments.

Comment

Working...
                            X