Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good hunting

Comment

Well this sucks *** but I’m having to pack up and leave.

Work called and I have to be back in Houston first thing tomorrow.
      Tried to get it pushed back to next week but to important.

Sorry for the major let down on my end guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Well this sucks *** but I’m having to pack up and leave.

Work called and I have to be back in Houston first thing tomorrow.
        Tried to get it pushed back to next week but to important.

Sorry for the major let down on my end guys.
        Dang! Sorry to hear that

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Man has to do what he has to do. Safe traveling

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
          Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Man that is terrible news. Especially after sitting out in this crappy weather all day.
            Last edited by DAY1; 01-02-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Well shucks. That's a bummer for you. Hope you didn't burn too many points drawing this hunt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

What a disappointment. Safe travels home.

Comment

Just got to the parents place in SA and packing up the rest of my stuff and heading to Houston shortly.

Feel awful having to leave especially since it’s burning someone else that could’ve spent the whole time there which by all means was my intention....

Day1 & GenrlSam by all means keep posting updates and hope everyone sticks something! Hopefully phone service is better for y’all than it was for me.

Comment

Sorry to hear but Ive can relate. Better things will come your way!

Comment

You got screwed mason

Comment

My ex-boss who I still hunt with today has a good saying for this circumstance: You got to have your priorities straight. ( in other words we'd be huntin')

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Just got to the parents place in SA and packing up the rest of my stuff and heading to Houston shortly.

Feel awful having to leave especially since it’s burning someone else that could’ve spent the whole time there which by all means was my intention....

Day1 & GenrlSam by all means keep posting updates and hope everyone sticks something! Hopefully phone service is better for y’all than it was for me.
                          Hate to hear it for you Mason. Have a safe trip back to Houston.

Day1 and GenrlSam, are you going to keep posting here? Keep it coming.

Comment

I think I would have quit my job.

Comment

Really sorry to hear that, Mason. Unfortunately this morning will be my last hunt as well, sick kid at home and work tomorrow. Yesterday mid day I went to check out a spot between a creek and the frio. Saw 3-4 decent bucks running around, but no shooters. Tons of deer sign and found some sheds. If I had more time, that’s where I’d be. Rattled in a young 10 last night, should be a great buck in the coming years. Ended up shooting a hog right before last light. Gonna spend another hour or so at this spot then get out on foot and rattle. Keep y’all posted.

Comment

The son in law shot a good sized pig last night. Took a little while to find her. The wife and I are still looking for something to shoot. Lol Now that the rain has stopped we will be moving to another area I looked at yesterday. Hopefully there will be more deer and less hogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X