Who is going Pheasant Hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is going Pheasant Hunting?

Trying to find out who will be flinging flu flus at the LSBA Pheasant and Flu Flu trip in Feb?

I will be there to show supportand snap a few pictures. I hope to do a live thread as well if I have cell coverage.

I will be flinging...and hopefully connecting on some pheasants

Comment

Don't know about this one, but I'll check with the boss and let you know.

Comment

Sounds good Deb, just let me know. I think Bisch and Chunky are planning on going. Think the hunt is near Dallas.

Here is the information http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/for...ead.php?t=2947

Comment

I'll be there. i got my registration form all filled out and just got to drop it in the mail.

Bisch

Comment

Best of luck to ya Mr. Bisch, as well as all the others going!!

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
              Sounds good Deb, just let me know. I think Bisch and Chunky are planning on going. Think the hunt is near Dallas.

Here is the information http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/for...ead.php?t=2947
              Just checked out the link, Jo, it sounds like a blast. Love the way it is set up.

Comment

Mailed my deposit last thursday. Just trying to locate judos with 18" spring wires on them!

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                  Mailed my deposit last thursday. Just trying to locate judos with 18" spring wires on them!
                  Looking forward to meeting you froghunter. Not sure where to find the judos but most trad folks order from 3 rivers. Also check with Brian, he said he would have some available.

Deb,
                  Glad you like the format. I am excited for everyone participating!

Comment

Not sure yet. Checking finances to see if we can work it out.

Comment

Is this a fund raiser for LSBA? It seems a little pricey to bow hunt for Pheasant.

Comment

its cheaper than a gun hunt and i would pay extra to have it bow huter friendly.

Comment

Good luck to you all.

Comment

My deposit has been sent and recieved...so if no disaster, I am there!

Don't know that I can hit a pheasant...but will sure be trying.

Comment

Who's going to be using Bounty Hunter flu flu's?

Comment

Working...
                              X