No announcement yet.

Texas State Longbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was up at the warm up shoot in denton, "great bunch up there".
    and a little bird said the 50 cal shooters set the course....

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
      Between that news and the comparisons to Macalester, it should really make alot of people want to come

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
        Between that news and the comparisons to Macalester, it should really make alot of people want to come
        Yep

Comment

LET ME CLARIFY Is a mild McAlester..and I cant speak for the rest of the course but the first 11 are the typpical first 11 as always..there is no heavy trash to try to get through..
          not really a tough course just challenging people...all shots are very possible with ease just distractions ..nothing thats going to stop anyone who is a fairly competent shooter
          McAlster is not that tough shoot for anyone by any means..I did it and had a blast and never lost one arrow,<mainly cause they were Bobs>
          Ive probably lost or MAINLY broken more arrows than anyone at the Longbw shoot since Ive been going and will continue to do so cause I love the sport of 3D and its to be expected
          THIS COURSE IS NOT THAT TOUGH PEOPLE
          Last edited by Longstick; 05-23-2010, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
            was up at the warm up shoot in denton, "great bunch up there".
            i take it youre talking about Denton with the 50 cal comment hahaha
            I hear Abilene was a lot o tuff shots
            Last edited by Longstick; 05-23-2010, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Harvey how many did you shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Longstick View Post
                Bring your spray Ive been pulling ticks and only worked the first 11 targets!
                Uh, can you spray teh course before I get there? I thought the shoot was at a tick free enviroment.

Comment

Everytime I go out to Sherwood I find a tick

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
                    Uh, can you spray teh course before I get there? I thought the shoot was at a tick free enviroment.
                    No need to spray, Harvey took all of them home with him.

Comment

haha I bet he did

Comment

Think between me and Jeffro there aint any for 2 counties left

Comment

Originally posted by Longstick View Post
                          Think between me and Jeffro there aint any for 2 counties left
                          I MUST SAY, "I'M SORRY".. TO ALL THE "NONENGLISH READING PEOPLE"
                          as with dusty i do have a unusual sense of humor...

yes, we took all the tick's home from ft. worth, and i took ALL the chiggers home from denton....
                          **** GLAD I DIDNOT GO TO RICKS SHOOT, I'D PROBABLY GOT SNAKE BIT..

Comment

You didn't get all the chiggers JEFFRO, cuz I seemed to find my fair share. My ankles are covered in red dots.

Comment

Originally posted by bubinga View Post
                              You didn't get all the chiggers JEFFRO, cuz I seemed to find my fair share. My ankles are covered in red dots.
                              I don't know about you, but i'm BIT UP...RED DOT CITY. ICHEY AS ALLGITOUT

,,, and i sssprayed,

note. i asked a native american that works for me 'jim how'd the tribe's deal with chiggers. and he said. wernt none the white man brought them with them...LOL......

Comment

JEFFRO - what are yo doing up this late? A man of your age aught to be getting rest at this time of night (HAHA).

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X