New Venue for TBoT in Tyler June 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
    M2. I work on it last night so you didn't have to as i know you are busy. My laptop has not been working properly and IT is cleaning it uo as i type on my phone. Scores will be out this afternoon. Martha i want you to grade my spread sheet
    Hey, Gene, I am never too busy to do this little bit for TBoT, but I am confident you will do as good or BETTER job on the image, so no "grading" from me is necessary

Comment

would love to make to meet everyone, but i already have a commitment

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
        M2. I work on it last night so you didn't have to as i know you are busy. My laptop has not been working properly and IT is cleaning it uo as i type on my phone. Scores will be out this afternoon. Martha i want you to grade my spread sheet
        Originally posted by M-2 View Post
        Hey, Gene, I am never too busy to do this little bit for TBoT, but I am confident you will do as good or BETTER job on the image, so no "grading" from me is necessary
        I'LL VOLUNTEER TO GRADE IT FOR YOU!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

they are up

Comment

On behalf of the Tyler Archery Club, we want to thank everyone for coming to this shoot! We enjoyed hosting it and everyone was so nice that we can't wait to do this again!

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
              On behalf of the Tyler Archery Club, we want to thank everyone for coming to this shoot! We enjoyed hosting it and everyone was so nice that we can't wait to do this again!
              You have a wonderful range, Pistol - and the folks we met from TAC were great. Thanks again to everyone for their hard work. We look forward to next year.

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                You have a wonderful range, Pistol - and the folks we met from TAC were great. Thanks again to everyone for their hard work. We look forward to next year.
                Awesomeness..........!

Comment

Working...
                X