This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    I'm gonna assume from your 'emoji' that you weren't serious. If so, I'll pass. Iowa St. vs Texas seems much more reasonable, no?

I thought Baylor TCU was pretty reasonable....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I thought Baylor TCU was pretty reasonable....
      roll eyes

Comment

roll eyes

oh oh mr "not taking bets now"..

Comment

Ok, I'll take TCU and you have Baylor

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            Well you need an avatar one way or the other. It will be war and will bring out the best in both. If you decide to wager for an avatar I am game. I wore the horn avatar for a while and I am not a horn
            Nope. I've already seen too many things (avatar and otherwise) on this site I can't unsee. One I would particularly dread was the flamboyant (male, at least genetically) Frog fan dressed in all purple including a purple top hat and purple feather boa. No doubt, I'd get something like that with a caption added along the lines of "I'm your daddy (or mommy)!" That kind of stuff is scarring to me. Rather not go there.

That and I'm too lazy and old to figure out the whole avatar posting thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Herron View Post
              Nope. I've already seen too many things (avatar and otherwise) on this site I can't unsee. One I would particularly dread was the flamboyant (male, at least genetically) Frog fan dressed in all purple including a purple top hat and purple feather boa. No doubt, I'd get something like that with a caption added along the lines of "I'm your daddy (or mommy)!" That kind of stuff is scarring to me. Rather not go there.

That and I'm too lazy and old to figure out the whole avatar posting thing.
              You sound like Smart.....

Comment

Ok, I'll take TCU and you have Baylor
                If you guys agree, I don't get punished, right? If I have to lose regardless of participation, I'm downloading every virus I can find and you guys go ahead and bring it. Mutual destruction. I don't win but neither do you.

Comment

Originally posted by Herron View Post
                  If you guys agree, I don't get punished, right? If I have to lose regardless of participation, I'm downloading every virus I can find and you guys go ahead and bring it. Mutual destruction. I don't win but neither do you.
                  Thats between you and 243. My comments were directed towards Smart. If bot of those fellas decline, then I'm your huckleberry

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Looks like we have a contender. Smart, your bet,,,

Comment

You sound like Smart.....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Man up, playa

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

Looks like we have a contender. Smart, your bet,,,

1 week? WTH...I’m in...

The reason I was against ISU and Texas was because you don’t really lose anything except an avatar challenge. It’s not as meaningful unless there is a stinging loss to go with it.[emoji41]

So...

Let’s do both. A week a piece... no cancel outs. If we lose a game we have to do a week for each loss.

Two wins no avatar change
                            Two losses two weeks of avatar
                            1 win-1 loss for each - 1 week each

I have Texas and Baylor
                            You have ISU and TCU

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              1 week? WTH...I’m in...

The reason I was against ISU and Texas was because you don’t really lose anything except an avatar challenge. It’s not as meaningful unless there is a stinging loss to go with it.[emoji41]

So...

Let’s do both. A week a piece... no cancel outs. If we lose a game we have to do a week for each loss.

Two wins no avatar change
                              Two losses two weeks of avatar
                              1 win-1 loss for each - 1 week each

I have Texas and Baylor
                              You have ISU and TCU
                              I'm down with that. Any parameters on avatar? I'm gonna be honest, Beto about killed me lol.

Comment

Herron, your up?

Comment

Working...
                                X